9) Scapula
10) George Washington
11) 19/11
12) James Ray
13) 7pm

Extra Credit: Sweet Tarts

How did I do?

Extra Credit Wrong

His extra credit answer was not complete. He failed to mention whether they were chewy or original.

I disagree.

In Hermaneutics class today*, I learned how to properly exhume words written in Hebrew. As shown:

"This is a Test"

in the original Hebrew is pronounced:

"BRH HN BH RMHNH"

Actually means:

"In this test is this message"

He's actually refering to the fact that finding and posting in our forums is a test in itself.

Neirai the Forgiven said:
I disagree.

In Hermaneutics class today*, I learned how to properly exhume words written in Hebrew. As shown:

"This is a Test"

in the original Hebrew is pronounced:

"BRH HN BH RMHNH"

Actually means:

"In this test is this message"

He's actually refering to the fact that finding and posting in our forums is a test in itself.

Oh yeah? Well how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The Tootsie Answer

Reason said:
Oh yeah? Well how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Well this answer is simple, once we gather a little more data.

First: What is the exact average of ridges per square millimeter of the tongue that will do the licking?

Second: What will be the speed at which the licks occur?

Third: What is the size of the tongue surface that will be used for the licks?

Fourth: What temperature will the tootsie pop be when it is licked?

Appended Fifth: Saliva - Ah yes, as Hawk reminded me, we will need to know the exact Salvia production and the acid content of the saliva in order to gauge the breakdown in tootsie tissue.

Sixth: What will be the temperature of the tongue that does the licking, taking into consideration any increases in temperature due to the friction of licking.

After I receive the answers for these I can begin to formulate a response or ask more very in depth meaningless questions to further confuse and frustrate the one asking to the point they drop the subject or accept that I must know what I am talking about since I am asking so many precise questions that sound like they could be related to the subject matter.

Thank you for your time.
:p

Last edited:
Prime, I am afraid you have missed a critical component - Saliva. Wikipedia's definition is worthy of quoting ...

"Saliva, often informally known as spit, is the moist, clear, and usually somewhat frothy substance produced in the mouths of some animals, including humans."

Another important note about Saliva is on average, healthy people produce about 1.5L of spit per day.

We can not overstate the importance of Saliva on the breakdown on the Tootsie Pop. So please append your list to include expectoration.

Last edited:
Oh. My. Goodness. I can't escape people talking about expectorating! I feel this is in some way a conspiracy directed at me, and I am afraid to read the boards now:( I shall go eat supper now, and try not to dwell on the fact that I have just read, and typed the word 'expectorating' and all that brings to my mind as a nurse. Y'all are sheltered.

Tinie/Angie

Bah. At the firehouse we talk about expectorating, and many things that normal people wouldn't discuss, much less discuss them over supper. :)

next on the list of topics is..... nevermind. It's probably not nice to bring up such things in a public forum. ;)

Back