The best top 3 music game apps you must own.

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
I'm kind of cross posting this from Facebook because it's worth sharing here too.

if you have an I pad or mobile device, please, please, please check out this App called Osu! Stream! Don't even ask questions about it. Just download it. It's free and it's that darn good. This new song pack that came out is just incredible and features a certain key hit song from the dance game, Pump It Up. I really can't even begin to tell you all just how much I love this game and how it has improved my rhythm and reflexes. The visuals and frame rates look incredible to me as well. Rerave and Cytus are also two other music game apps worth getting as well, but the reason I am stressing about Osu! Stream is because I feel that it's the most under rated music game app on the I pad and it is by far my personal favorite. They will be releasing more free song packs as well. This new song pack, Koizumi, has some of the best music I have heard sported in this game so far. It's a must buy. Please support this game, they work really hard on it and it shows. You can support them by paying for the packs that cost money, they are having a sale on them anyway and they are worth every penny. Each song has multiple difficulty levels for players too. You can listen to the songs and watch the charts play before purchasing them which is really unique.

This is their page here. I have talked to the creator of this game quite a few times and he's really friendly and gets back to people fast.

http://osustream.com/

Remember to check out Rerave, and Cytus as well.

I know other good Rhythm games, but these 3 are by far the very best.

Have you played Frederic: Resurrection of Music?

I was fortunate enough to snag it when it was temporarily free (I think it was last October).

I'm usually rubbish at mobile rhythm games, but I somehow managed to finish Frederic. Lots o' fun.

I'm downloading Osu! Stream now.

Just looked at it. It looks like Keyboard mania. I have a few piano type games on my I pad too.

I'm so very happy you'll be giving Osu! Stream a shot!

Back