The Dragon Festival!

triumvir

Anyone else gonna participate? I didn't go last year but I thought I might try my hand at this one. :)

Shing Jea is deckered out (so is KC). Check out the dragon things...it's all happy and stuff. Obligatory screenie(s)...

b97570495.jpg

b97570605.jpg

This one has nothing to do with the festival. We were just doing a big dance party when I was capping and I thought it amusing. Plus there were to blue-dressed Dervish ladies that were 'in step'.

b97573118.jpg

I know some other folks were shooting screens? I dunno.

Last edited:
what is it all about. what is the purpose of it. and... yeah, that is my main question. i'll probably stop in... but, yeah. i don't know what it is all about. please someone inform me.

ya im going to do stuff in the Dragon Festival. Racing, questing, camping on rings, you know all that fun stuff! YAY FOR 12 MORE HOURS!

Amicus Dei of [FoG];233921 said:
How is this possible?

It's a quantum contradiction. I don't even know how it works.

Also, Glitch, this is the general gist of it, from "The Wiki" - "Cantha will celebrate the Dragon Festival again this year through a multitude of fun activities in Shing Jea Monastery. The Dragon Arena and Rollerbeetle Racing will reopen; the Shing Jea Boardwalk will offer all sorts of games of chance; and the monastery itself will host a reenactment of last year's event, as well. Fun, prizes, and a special gift will be your rewards! So join the celebration at Noon Pacific (-7 GMT) on Friday, July 6th, and celebrate this historic event until 11:59 PM Pacific on Sunday, July 8th." (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dragon_Festival_2007)

Fun, games, prizes, and generally lots of hoopla.

Well I won't be there. I don't have Factions. :(

I'm not sure I will be on at all this weekend anyway. A lot of yardwork to do.

If anyone has any Victory Tokens for sale, we may be interested. Since we are traveling, we won't be able to play the games or do the quests, or anything. :(

We should have some tokens left for guildies after this weekend anyone not being able to get on and still in want of a demon mask catch one of us in game and see if we have any left for you.

If some lvl20 could help my 2 pack mules do the quest I could have even more to give away

Kel Queen of all Europe

Back