The Flood

timor

I don't believe the global flood ever occurred - the evidence is grealty against that. However, I do have a question.

Why, oh why, would God even both wiping out the entire population of the eart (sav Noah and family) if, with his omnipotence, he knew that sin was just going to take over again?

This is a serious question.

Has sin taken over completely? Sin had taken over completly then and there was no hope for them and they were so wicked God exacted his righteous judgment. Sin has not completly taken over this age. ~edit~ By there was no hope for them I ment they would not listen.

Actually what you believe is NOT in accordance with geological evidence.
Try subscribing to Scientific American.
There is enough atmospheric moisture and hidden ground water to easily cover the earth if all came down and up at the very same time. amen
The only thing is perhaps there is a variance in the date of the occurence.
You may continue in your pinings
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (timor @ Nov. 07 2003,7:07)]I don't believe the global flood ever occurred - the evidence is grealty against that. However, I do have a question.

Why, oh why, would God even both wiping out the entire population of the eart (sav Noah and family) if, with his omnipotence, he knew that sin was just going to take over again?

This is a serious question.
Hi Timor

Long time no see.

Sin has returned, but it hasn't entirely wiped out The Good. The predicament before The Flood was that Evil was poised to totally wipe out Good -- humanity would have returned to an entirely animal nature and whatever was left of the spiritual spark from Adam and Eve would have been lost. The Flood rebalanced the equation -- from Evil outnumbering the Good by 99%, now it simply outnumbers the Good by 85 or 90% -- which are odds that God can apparently live with.

I wonder whether The Flood really needed to be universal. There is some evidence that the Meditarranean Basin used to be a conjunction of river valleys blocked off by a mountain range from Europe to Africa blocking out the Atlantic. A first generation of River Valley Civilizations could have arisen in that Basin and we would never know about it -- having been entirely washed away when that one small slope between Spain and Africa washed away in an earthquake or whatever. The Sphinx -- no one knows where that thing came from -- it was an Ancient Relic even to what refer to as the Ancient Egyptians -- they didn't know where it came from. It may have been the South Eastern most monumental marker for this Meditarranean Basin Civilization.

H.G. Well in his "Outline of History" speaks of studies which indicate that there had been a powerful sweep of currents inward from the Atlantic that indicates that there may have been a breach of the Waterblock.

But the Bible speaks of 40 days of rain. But then we would need to wonder about where all the extra water went -- water that would cover most of the mountains would still be covering most of the mountains. After all, where was all this water supposed to eventually run off too. But the people who wrote the story and passed it along were not there. And the people who were there -- Noah and family -- were not in a position to actually see what may have happened.

The beauty of this theory is that it kills too birds with one stone -- it explains both the Flood and the existence and demise of Atlantis (way down, below the Ocean, where I wanna be, they may be).

Can it be true?
Leo has sort of agreed with me!
Maybe it is only coincidence. amen
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Nov. 07 2003,8:12)]Can it be true?
Leo has sort of agreed with me!
Maybe it is only coincidence. amen
i am nothing0.
Dear Adelpit,

It is rare that I ever understand quite what you are saying; however, it is not the purpose of my existence to always be diametrically opposed to you, so that if we do ever happen to agree upon anything... well, so much more for the harmony of the spheres.

Alright, thanks.
smile.gif

it wasnt all about the Sin that he destroyed the earth, but because of the Sons of God, having sex with the daughters of Men, now we can start the debate on who are the sons of God, and ect is it seth or angels?

this book addressed it some what decently
The Spirit World by clarence larkin Erwin W. Moyer Co, Printer Philadelphia PA 1921

No, The Flood was definitely intended to wipe out Sin. All the crossbreeding did not help, but had the offspring been righteous little lambs then it wouldn't have been a problem.

God destroyed the World because in His Omniscience He knew that if He did not, then all Righteousness would have been submerged in Evil.

The Hindus say, in the Bhagavad Gita, that whenever the World is in danger of being overcome by Evil, the Lord comes to reassert Righteousness. In the case of the Flood, Almighty God discerned that no effort to bring the Evil Doers to Righteousness would possibly succeed. Apparently, the Evil ran too deep to instinct -- that these people were no longer 'people', strictly speaking, but malignant animals.

Reading Anne Catherine Emmerich was very instructive in this regards. The Post Flood Evil in the World could hardly touch the Pre-Flood Evil. In the Pre-Flood Days, the Demonic Spirits were both of the Earth and of the Air. The Demons of the Earth had an evil magic that was very substantial. The Flood, for whatever reason, brought a New Dispensation which irradicated the Demons of the Earth, leaving only the Demons of the Air, whose magic was far less substantial.

At the Birth of Christ, even before the Crucifixion, another New Dispensation occured and The Demons of the Air were largely eliminated -- they could not exist in the same Realm as The Christ. Much Diabolical Magic became impossible after the Advent of Christ, because the Demons through which it functioned were displaced.

I suppose the Demons we deal with now, must make sorties out of Hell in order to interact with us -- that they no longer reside side by side with us as they used to.

basicly the men of renown or the Nephilam where the ones that drove God to destroy the world, because of the unnatural relations between the Angels and men, even if they where rightous God would of destroyed them, it was not a natural marriage. to say that it was because they where sinful and all, well Methusala lived to the year of the flood and we have no record of him dieing, and he was considered rightous. Sin was a factor but i think that it was mostly because of the unnatural relations of the Angels and women.

What spheres is that?
Are you aware there is but ONE SPHERE?
AND IS CALLED THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE.
i am nothing0
By the way if the SAINTS raised are as Angels, not given to marrage(able to procreate), then AT NO TIME EVER WERE ANGELS EQUIPTED TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN. AMEN AMEN AMEN
and THE PHYSICAL BODIES OF FALLEN angels are chained in hell. amen amen amen
And so for it takes a physical body to make insertion into a women,and demons have NOT a physical body unto themselves, then thinking that other direction will avial you ignorent men nothing. amen
OR THEN YOU HAVE MADE JESUS HIMSELF and brother Peter TO BE A LIAR.
The Sons of GOd are men.
But so too the Angels are called the Sons of GOd, so then we have TWO SETS OF SONS OF GOd, THE FIRST ARE ANGELS AND THE SECOND ARE THOSE men WHO FOLLOW AFTER THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER. AMEN

No the fallen angels that fell with Satan are still free the only bound ones are the ones that left after wards to have sex with the females.

adelpit346 do not speak anymore in your random gibberish you say you are inspired by God and everything but that can only go so far, i have known some great preachers to be inspired, but you also have to do research and know the Bible, the words for Sons of God are different in the New Testament from the old, the Old referrers always ot angels its the same word used about the angel that wrestles with jacob, and the angels that meet abraham. Where as in the New referrers to us as children of God as the Sons and Daughters of God.

Can it be the lion of judah is so very ignorant he has NOT once read Genesis 5:31 ": and he DIED."
There is Methuselah and then there is even Mathusala, but there is NOT "Methusala".
i suppose because YOU CAN NOT SPELL, you also could NOT find Methuselah in written recorded Holy Scripture.
i am nothing0.

its 5:27 learn to read, and if you do the math the year that he dies is the same year of the flood.

the book i listed you probally could find at your local library depending on its size. i think it may have been written by a Catholic too, not 100% sure most of the demon/angel books i have looked at, here at the school where written by Catholics.

i see by your finding the exact scripture for me, you did know what happened to him and so have shown thyself to be a liar.
do you not know a trap when you see one?
By the way Peter said they are chained in hell.
CAn you read 2 Peter 2:4?
"If GOd spared not the angles that sinned(means ALL OF THEM), but cast them down to hell, and delivered then into CHAINS OF DARKNESS, to be reserved unto judgement;"
Their physical bodies are CHAINED UP, but their spirits can roam in and on the earth.
i am by the proof of the written scripture i have uttered made 100% CORRECT IN ALL THESE THINGS.
THANKYOU JESUS.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.AMEN
BRING IT ON LITTLE LION.

Read greek. enough said its totally different and the context is king.

IF you read the post correctly i mention Meth dieing in the Year of the flood i never said he didnt die, just that he died the same year the flood came....

Back