The Great Big I am Attuned Thread

Kara is all about being there friday and monday, Im not sure if you have been on at the times the raids have started but with Kara they mostly try to pool everyone together and split it evenly between the 2 teams, but you have to be there to get into the pool:)

Kara is all about being there friday and monday, Im not sure if you have been on at the times the raids have started but with Kara they mostly try to pool everyone together and split it evenly between the 2 teams, but you have to be there to get into the pool:)

If this was directed at me, yes I have been on at the times i have been able to go and have gone to kara with the guild, just wasn't sure if it was a free for all or if there was really teams but have been informed that thru the summer it is on a free for all basis. NP, just wanted to get my attuned post where it needed to be to get on a team when they are finalized

attuned

im now attuned and ready to go for this mondays raid. it took some work but i finaly got to where i wanted to be. ty to all who helped me get here. god bless

ok im keyed. and i believe my gear is ok plz look it over.

I believe your gear is not up to the min stats needed for kara.
You lack the following for BM spec:
1300 ap
17% crit

(On personal note on talents: Catlike Reflexes helps your pet live. Animal Handler gives your pet +toHit, which means more dmg. Improved Mend Pet is not that good. your pet in raids does not get hit with debuffs enough to warrent it, PvP yes. Aimed Shot is a Markmen talent. Worthless to BM, takes to long to cast.)

This is what you should shoot for: (Remember that we'll listen to debate on AP over Crit... so if you have 1400 ap and 12% crit we'd take that. Also, these are standards, if you group with a raid leader and he says you are good DPS with sub par stats you can be accepted.)
HP: 7,000
Mana: 5,500
AP: 1300 w/ Viper
Hit: 4%
Crit: 17%

Back