The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I thought it was way too easy. I dont' think I ever got stuck or died in the game. It had some cool effects, but I thought it did not compare to other zeldas.

I feel really lame cause I owned that game for almost a year, and was never able to beat it. I got through 3 or 4 dungeons, then got really busy and fell away from it. (Yes, that is a trend.)

My fam up here in Kansas City just got Mario Galaxy for Christmas though!! Holy cow, that game is SO fun! I haven't played many others this year, but I definitely think it deserves the Game of the Year award it got from Gamespot. :D

-Chadley

Im in the middle of it right now.. and i havent played that many Zelda games, but from what i have seen it doesnt seem like this one is holding up so well. Its a good game, i like it, but i think i like the older ones better.

Fun tho!

I was considering buying this one. Now I think I'll look for another Zelda game...

See how helpful y'all are? :D

if i have a craving for a Zelda game, i never actually beet Orcalino (spell check) of Time as a kid.

don't be to shocked... i played it when i was 10, probably... and i got really scared when i hit the shadow temple ( i think)... once i was a kid again (or Link was a kid again) and a random hand came out of the wall and grabbed my face... i had nightmares for about a week... i stopped playing after that.

Never have gone back...

i really need to go back and just beet it, though.

Well yes, as another huge Zelda fan, I can see where it was easy (I never died or got stuck either), but it was still extremely fun. Most of it was filled with horribly corny irony, such as Yeta telling you where she thought the boss key was and twice you find food from your hometown that you use in her husband's soup... that was my favorite dungeon xD

Amicus Dei of [FoG];267297 said:
Well yes, as another huge Zelda fan, I can see where it was easy (I never died or got stuck either), but it was still extremely fun. Most of it was filled with horribly corny irony, such as Yeta telling you where she thought the boss key was and twice you find food from your hometown that you use in her husband's soup... that was my favorite dungeon xD

Agreed. I loved that dungeon.

Things like fighting on horse back and being to jump off your horse backwards are really cool too. It was fun, I just wish it was harder.

Things like fighting on horse back and being to jump off your horse backwards are really cool too. It was fun, I just wish it was harder.
The scene where you have to protect the wagons while riding on horseback is one of the coolest video game experiences ever.

The scene where you have to protect the wagons while riding on horseback is one of the coolest video game experiences ever.

i did that so long before i realized that the darn bird dropped bombs! >_<

LOL

Funny how this stuff goes...

We were at our best friends' house on Saturday. Dorkelf and the husband were foaming at the mouth to play Magic, because both received cards for Christmas and neither had played at all since Thanksgiving. My friend, the wife, was at work, so it was me and their two adorable little girls.

And I am offered Twilight Princess to play on the Gamecube, to kill time.

It was fun. But if you have a six year old helping you and asking constant questions and telling you what SHE thinks you're supposed to do, you will die. Because the questions always come just before there's an unexpected gap in the walkway, or just as one of the black things in the dungeon notices you...and you simply cannot react fast enough, especially if you're trying to reassure her that the skulls are "white rocks."

...especially if you're trying to reassure her that the skulls are "white rocks."

<sarcasm>NO, no, NO, you are supposed to say the skulls are of the children who asked too many questions! Well it's either that or you could explain they are only the result of a 3D math application of Euclidean space in a virtual environment... no wait the math part is too scary better go with the first :p

Of course now you simpily have to buy the game to finish it and it's all Dorkelf's fault :D </sarcasm>

It was freaky when I realized why there were soldiers' spirits everywhere (about 10 seconds before I walked outside the little waterway I was imprisoned in, I realized I was in the castle...) That's like the most destructive, horrible thing that's ever happened to Hyrule in Zelda games... But Zant disappointed me when he turned out to be a weak little spaz who got his power from Ganon... >.>
The Twilight Realm was awesome, though.

eeeh. Game was great, only went back to it once, can't replay it. I still play the first n64 one. Something about this new one just doesn't make it as fun to replay through.

I thought it was incredible, and possibly tied with Ocarina of Time.
Midna is one of my all time favorite game characters. Ever.
But yeah, it was a bit easier than I wanted/expected, I never did get stuck, well, I mean I never had to get help.

Back