THE LORD LOVES GAMERS

Eagle

Um.... w00t, w00t and did I mention w00t and oh yeah w00t.

For those of you that couldnt make it, I mourn for your loss it was awesome... Anyways Im making a small announcement now, because Im asking for help in this matter... JUNE 25th and 26th there is a LAN party here in Grove, and any help I can get will be appriciated...

Can some one change the title, i think it should be Lord loves gamers who still take time to praise him ;)

bah i can't drive, no plane tickets, no permission. I'm going to make it once i graduate
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Eagle @ May 29 2004,10:22)]Anyways Im making a small announcement now, because Im asking for help in this matter... JUNE 25th and 26th there is a LAN party here in Grove, and any help I can get will be appriciated...
Eagle: Posting on our General Discussion Forum will likely get you more press for your LAN party.

And yes, this weekend has been most awesome.
smile.gif
We've taken tons and tons of pictures and even some videos. More to come soon, so stay tuned!

Yeah, tell Sky and Satellite hi for me please, Eagle. We had a great time, and I hope you can come to next year's convention. btw - there's an awesome picture of me from when we went paintballing, be sure to check it out once we get the new gallery up. Thanks for coming, we really enjoyed it!

Yeh awesome picture of bowser being pwnt in paintball.. Sadly there wasnt a pic of my terminatrix action in the last round
biggrin.gif

btw you suck, get over yourself..topic closed.... LOL

Back