The Lowdown on Jtown

TheJfreak

Hey yall i havnt like posted here in forver mostly my fault also it doesn't help I now live in Mongolia where the only toilet my house has is an outhouse. The only internet i have is dial up. I am going to a dorm with more dial up in august. My elite desktop with all my sweet games is across the world and not in my ownership anymore. The laptop my parents bought had water poured on it so it freaks out all the time. But other then that I'm good over here days are forever long sun dont go down till like 10 and its not ever summer. CGA is still my home town Alrigt well i just wanted to say hey

all the stuff bout towns made me think you were talkin bout me o_O lol, yeah his parents are missionaries. they were in the philipines for a while, where they had dsl but yeah.

Don't worry... I'm not active that much more. Clubs, school, hw, youthgroups eat up time. :) Especially HOMEWORK because of my super procrastination skills. XD

Anyway, don't worry. We know when you aren't active. That's the case when my friends aren't online for awhile. It's all cool.

Mongolia 'eh? How is it?

Don't be down because you can't access computer or internet. I went on cold turkey from all internet and computer except for word proccessing and a 5 minute once a day email check. Just a favorite scripture about being on fire:

Isaiah 40:31
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
DUnno why that's related but its there. :p

SLNT_FIR said:
Don't worry... I'm not active that much more. Clubs, school, hw, youthgroups eat up time. :) Especially HOMEWORK because of my super procrastination skills. XD

Anyway, don't worry. We know when you aren't active. That's the case when my friends aren't online for awhile. It's all cool.

Mongolia 'eh? How is it?

Don't be down because you can't access computer or internet. I went on cold turkey from all internet and computer except for word proccessing and a 5 minute once a day email check. Just a favorite scripture about being on fire:

Isaiah 40:31
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
DUnno why that's related but its there. :p
Mad props for using that Bible verse. It's one of my all-time favorites (I used to run cross country)

haha i miss ut its really annoying because my mom kinda threw away like bunch of cases so bunch of games dont have cd keys by the way does anybody knw of a good program to rid your comp of adware because this comp has a bunch of it on it

If you're dealing with stubborn viruses or adware and those programs don't finish the job, try running HijackThis and posting the results in this forum. That board, despite being on a UT site, is frequented by several (UT-playing) computer security professionals, and I haven't seen them stumped yet.

Thanks bro i had like 2 or 3 others on my awesome desktop but they never got themselves on to the laptop thanks again.

Back