*positions I wouldn't mind letting go

~ CGA Webmaster
~ CGA Forums Administrator*
~ ToJ Webmaster
~ ToJ Staff Manager*
~ ToJ Server Operator
~ ToJ Xbox Live Chapter Leader

*positions I wouldn't mind letting go

The one thing I could potentially take over on would be the CGA Forums Administrator. I am not sure what all it entails though. I would be willing to discuss it with you and Tek7 if you are interested.

Hmm, would you really want me to administer forums? I think hell would probably freeze over.

Staff manager? Meh, I wouldn't know what to do... That and my communications skills aren't that good.

Hmm, would you really want me to administer forums? I think hell would probably freeze over.
Just to clarify: The CGA Forums Administrator position and CGA Forum Moderator positions are separate.

The Forums Admin position is strictly technical in nature. The Forum Moderator requires less technical knowledge but demands tact, wisdom, and a patience.

hmm,

I might be able to serve in that capacity, a little uncertain though...I have experience running servers but I am a bit rusty on some things. I got too used to WHM/cPanel :p

And to clarify on Tek's post, the Forum Admin does NOT moderate any forum, unless that user has been put in as a Moderator for a forum.

Maybe you should post a full description of needed tasks/skills for administration...

Of course talking with a current admin would probably be more beneficial.

Back