The Microchip and the MARK of the Beast!

I would suggest holding off on getting any kind of implant or something until it becomes mandatory. Then you KNOW it's the mark of the beast.

You're right, an implant *might* not be the mark of the beast. But what if you got one and it ended up being the mark of the beast? No turning back now - you're doomed according to the Bible.

Sadly, without a re-read, I can't answer most of your questions. It's just been too long since I read these books, and couldn't do them any justice.

As for most people not believing due to a lack of proof? I have some very stubborn co-workers that just refuse to believe that they're not in complete control of their destinies, refuse to believe in a higher power, refuse to believe in intelligent design.

Simply put, they would rather believe in nothingness than the possibility that something more *might* exist. They are true agnostics, in every sense of the word. If 6 million people in the neighborhood just vanished, they'd chalk it up to a spacial anomoly, spontaneous combustion, or aliens.

How are your coworkers different than me?

I don't believe someone/thing controls my destiny.

I don't believe in a "higher power".

I don't believe in Intelligent Design.

Agnosticism, at it's very core, is based on a lack of knowledge, hence "a", lack, "gnosis", knowledge. When confronted with the events we're talking about, the knowledge of the circumstances would greatly change their outlook, as it would mine.

If you want to get REALLY technical, you could call me an agnostic atheist, "the view of those who do not know if God does or does not exist, and who do not believe in God." On the same front, I claim that Christians are agnostic theists, "the view of those who do not claim to know God's existence, but still believe in such an existence."

I would suggest holding off on getting any kind of implant or something until it becomes mandatory. Then you KNOW it's the mark of the beast.

You're right, an implant *might* not be the mark of the beast. But what if you got one and it ended up being the mark of the beast? No turning back now - you're doomed according to the Bible.

My brain hurts from this logic.

In order for something to be considered the mark of the beast, there needs to FIRST be a beast.

Since there is currently no beast in the world, getting an implant can't be anything more than just an implant.

If an implant isn't currently mandatory, why not get it? It's when you HAVE to get it that you should be worried.

:rolleyes:

Doh. typo. I meant athiest. I got distracted while I was typing.

LOL, ok, big difference :)

BUT, I'm still calling you out on your post.

Atheists don't believe in nothing or nothingness. That, my friend, is the domain of Nihilistm.

From Wikipedia, "Nihilism is a philosophical position which argues that the world, and especially human existence, is without objective meaning, purpose, comprehensible truth, or essential value. Nihilists generally assert some or all of the following: there is no reasonable proof of the existence of a higher ruler or creator, a "true morality" is unknown, and secular ethics are impossible; therefore, life has no truth, and no action is known to be preferable to any other"

I appreciate what you are saying. The chip can take away many freedoms.

But who is the beast? It cannot be the mark of the beast if there is no beast.

My house can't be Ash's house if there is no Ash. My wife can't be my wife if there is no me. So how can a mark be called the beast's mark if there is no beast?

Oops, I didn't see Ash's post.

Good points Ash...unfortunately, one that seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Here is the way I see it. (Sorry, don't have much Biblical backing on this one. Just my opinion...)

The microchip is not the mark of the beast.... Yet

THe beast has not yet arrived..... Yet

THe microchip is the start of a slippery slope. When the Beast does come. People will be used to the idea of having a microchip implanted, making it much easier for him to have control and procure a change over.

Just my .02 worth.

Here is the way I see it. (Sorry, don't have much Biblical backing on this one. Just my opinion...)

The microchip is not the mark of the beast.... Yet

THe beast has not yet arrived..... Yet

THe microchip is the start of a slippery slope. When the Beast does come. People will be used to the idea of having a microchip implanted, making it much easier for him to have control and procure a change over.

Just my .02 worth.

That's a mighty big assumption.

What makes you believe it's a microchip? It could just as well be a sticker, label, tattoo or any number of other things.

Rev 14:9 "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,"

The word translated "mark" is charagma. Charagma literally means a stamp, brand or imprinted mark. It does NOT mean something imbedded under the skin.

I think you've already taken your first few steps down that slippery slope.

Why hasn't anybody said the "beast" is satan? Am I wrong? The anti-christ is practically satan incarnate, and that is who will take control of the world. He will use the mark of the beast, a microchip or something similar, to control the world market.

Why not take it when it's not mandatory? Why would satan lie to a suicide victim saying that killing themselves will end all the pain? If he went ahead and told them they'd be burning for eternity in hell, they might not commit suicide.

The reason why it's not mandatory right away is for a lot of reasons. One of them being so everyone will see the benefits and ease into it making the ones that don't take it look like criminals. Then eventually the microchip, or something similar, WILL be mandatory - which definitely defines the mark of the beast.

I personally think the microchip IS the mark of the beast. I think the end times are right around the corner and the microchip is the best fit to the Bible's descriptions. But these are my personal opinions.

Why hasn't anybody said the "beast" is satan? Am I wrong? The anti-christ is practically satan incarnate, and that is who will take control of the world. He will use the mark of the beast, a microchip or something similar, to control the world market.

Maybe because the Bible doesn't say the Beast is Satan?

Why not take it when it's not mandatory? Why would satan lie to a suicide victim saying that killing themselves will end all the pain? If he went ahead and told them they'd be burning for eternity in hell, they might not commit suicide.

You're mixing up two different things here. According to the Bible, the mark of the beast is a SPECIFIC thing representing the beast. It is HIS mark. You can't have a mark before you have the beast.

The reason why it's not mandatory right away is for a lot of reasons. One of them being so everyone will see the benefits and ease into it making the ones that don't take it look like criminals. Then eventually the microchip, or something similar, WILL be mandatory - which definitely defines the mark of the beast.

I think I understand your problem now. You are equating this microchip technology with the mark of the beast. That's like equating ink as evil because it's used to make tattoos, and a tattoo could be the mark of the beast.

I personally think the microchip IS the mark of the beast. I think the end times are right around the corner and the microchip is the best fit to the Bible's descriptions. But these are my personal opinions.

See my last post, you're making a HUGE assumption that has no foundation.

indeed..the beast is just a pawn of satan. the beast is NOT Satan. Otherwise how can the bible say SATAN and THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET are thrown into hell at the end of revelation. Instead of just SATAN and the FALSE prophet correct?

Let me try again.

Could this microchip be used for bad purposes? Yes.
Is the microchip a sign of worshipping the beast? NO...what beast?
Am I going to rush out and get this microchip?No...because it is the mark of the beast?No...because I don't need it?Yes, I get along just fine without it.

The mark of the beast is going to be something that SHOWS the person that taking it is worshipping the beast. People have taken this microchip already, Are the worshipping the beast?No...there is no beast yet. Therefore it cannot possibly be the mark of someone that doesn't exist yet.

What if you get the chip in your foot, or knee, or rear end, or shoulder? That's not the forehead or right hand. Maybe you get it implanted in your left hand. It doesn't leave a mark, is not visible, so doesn't show you worshipping the beast(that doesn't exist yet).

Oh well, it's just my opinion, though it is logical. How can you call it the Mark of the Beast? There is no Beast!

The mark of the beast will be known...because the beast will be known.

DV said:
Goose said:
I think I understand your problem now. You are equating this microchip technology with the mark of the beast. That's like equating ink as evil because it's used to make tattoos, and a tattoo could be the mark of the beast.

Take out the "microchip"... I think that his idea of How & Why is spot on. The Beast will deceive those who don't see him for what he really is into taking the mark.

Although I don't think that the microchip for credit cards is the mark, the reasoning that it'll be presented in a positive light will trick many people into taking it.

Let me try again.

Could this microchip be used for bad purposes? Yes.
Is the microchip a sign of worshipping the beast? NO...what beast?
Am I going to rush out and get this microchip?No...because it is the mark of the beast?No...because I don't need it?Yes, I get along just fine without it.

The mark of the beast is going to be something that SHOWS the person that taking it is worshipping the beast. People have taken this microchip already, Are the worshipping the beast?No...there is no beast yet. Therefore it cannot possibly be the mark of someone that doesn't exist yet.

What if you get the chip in your foot, or knee, or rear end, or shoulder? That's not the forehead or right hand. Maybe you get it implanted in your left hand. It doesn't leave a mark, is not visible, so doesn't show you worshipping the beast(that doesn't exist yet).

Oh well, it's just my opinion, though it is logical. How can you call it the Mark of the Beast? There is no Beast!

The mark of the beast will be known...because the beast will be known.

Am I the only one listening to you Ash :)

Take out the "microchip"... I think that his idea of How & Why is spot on. The Beast will deceive those who don't see him for what he really is into taking the mark.

Although I don't think that the microchip for credit cards is the mark, the reasoning that it'll be presented in a positive light will trick many people into taking it.

Wait a second, I thought it was going to be considered MANDATORY, why would it need to be dispensed through trickery or deception?

Wait a second, I thought it was going to be considered MANDATORY, why would it need to be dispensed through trickery or deception?

I thought that The Mark Of The Beast was going to be forced on people also. Those without it cannot buy or sell and will be persecuted. That sounds like force to me.

LOL...

I have to start 2nd guessing myself when the only one that agrees with me is an athiest...j/k DV, but it does seem you are the only one.

I'm sure that the mark of the beast will have to be of the beast, meaning there HAS to be a beast. Also, that it will be mandatory.

Isn't the Beast the anti-christ and isn't the anti-christ Satan who is to come in the form of a man and isn't the number of man 6?

Perhaps and just perhaps the number 666 is referring to an unholy trinity.
The father being Satan, the son would be a man and that man being anti-christ in all his ways, finally an unholy spirit that Satan the father uses to speak through the man his son the anti-christ.
666 is the number of his name and perhaps it will be used more as a symbol to identify the person one follows in as much the same way as a Christian is identified who carries a small cross as a sigh of who he follows.

Who said the mark of the beast was a microchip anyway? For all we know it could be sime kind of tatto made up of some kind of invisible ink? What makes you all think its a microchip anyway?
Does the word "Mark" mean anything to anyone here? A mark sounds like some kind of tatto to me.

Just remember one thing that Satan is a copycat of the things of God.

I believe the son of Satan the anti-christ is alive on planet earth right now and that hes being trained to be a liar just like his father Satan.

Last edited:
I thought that The Mark Of The Beast was going to be forced on people also. Those without it cannot buy or sell and will be persecuted. That sounds like force to me.

LOL...

I have to start 2nd guessing myself when the only one that agrees with me is an athiest...j/k DV, but it does seem you are the only one.

I'm sure that the mark of the beast will have to be of the beast, meaning there HAS to be a beast. Also, that it will be mandatory.

Yes, I understand what opinions are like....I know everybody has one....but

My opinion, and my opinion only, but I think that it will be optional at first - presented as if it's something useful, helpful. As time progresses, the beast will force it upon those who had not willingly taken his mark.

and DV - yes, I'm reading and agreeing with Ash; no sense repeatedly QFT'ing the same post...and you usually read/reply before I have logged back in.

Back