The new get to know your guildies thread

I would so do that if I ever have a teenage daughter...

I used to like the winter, cause I tend to prefer being cold to being hot. (Your senses are typically more acute.) Now, I think I like the spring though.Best of both worlds.

Summer: no school!
Winter: Awesome season because 1. SNOW!! (take THAT, Maid! no SNOW in Georgia! or at least none to speak of) 2. SNOW!!! 3. SNOW!!! 4. MORE SOW!!

You will think I am joking but the only thing I have watched on TV in the past year and a half is Texas Longhorn football. I haven't watched a single show in all that time.

Pastori, I have to admit that I did watch over a quarter of the Ohio State-Michigan game today.

Apologize for reverting to an earlier part of this thread.

Pastori, I have to admit that I did watch over a quarter of the Ohio State-Michigan game today.

Apologize for reverting to an earlier part of this thread.

THE BORDER BATTLE!!!

I'm terribly patriotic, but, well, I was... busy... erm... I missed it.

DID MICHIGAN WIN?!?! :D :D

Do you prefer sunrise or sunset and why?

Kel: Sunset, sunrise happens to early

PopCorn Boy: Sunrise it looks prettier.

OSU won.

Thrain should be ecstatic... :D

I was in a band called Ecstatic. Or Ecstatic Worship... or... whatever...

Until the guitarist had to move across the country and everyone got mopey and I was kicked out once the youth pastor up and declared it a junior high only band and I got the boot and it crumbled from there.

My advice to aspiring bandies:

DON'T FORM BANDS WITHIN AGE SPECIFIC YOUTH GROUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunsets: dont have to wake up and you dont get blinded when the sun fully comes up. (plus dinner is shortly after :D)

I say sunsets, it's later in the day, doesn't blind you so much when driving, and plus, sometimes ya get a really nice sunset over lake erie

white chocolate
Not really chocolate at all, white chocolate is typically a mixture of sugar, cocoa butter, milk solids, lecithin and vanilla. It can't be officially classified as "chocolate" because there is no chocolate liquor (see chocolate) in it, which means there's also very little chocolate flavor.

Back