The new naked mole rat

Do you like the new Icthus avatar?

• Total voters

Icthus

Okay,

I have changed my avatar.

This is a photo of me and my group celebrating a victory over the Lich King Odale.

BRING BACK THE BANE OF MY EXSISTANCE!!!

N O W

I think I have stockhom syndrome, Just bring it back!!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Serasia pops out from lurking and declares........)

I don't know, it's a toss up between--

Speechless and...
What is wrong with you!! ;)

Sure wish I could have two choices, hehe.

By the way, hello again. Not sure if you all remember me from DAoC and KoTC--I played Serasia (friar) and Sadarrah (wizard). I sorta faded into the woodwork, so to speak. :rolleyes:

I'm currently playing WoW on another server (pve) and I'd like to create a character and join in your fellowship again but I'm honestly not too sure about the pvp thing. That sounds very stressful to me. :eek:

yeah, i wasn't crazy about the idea either when I saw that the server the guild played on was PVP....i am really at all not a pvp type of person..rather pve, but I just sucked it up and did it anyway. :)

Evertrue said:
By the way, hello again. Not sure if you all remember me from DAoC and KoTC--I played Serasia (friar) and Sadarrah (wizard). I sorta faded into the woodwork, so to speak. :rolleyes:

I'm currently playing WoW on another server (pve) and I'd like to create a character and join in your fellowship again but I'm honestly not too sure about the pvp thing. That sounds very stressful to me. :eek:

<raises hand> MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME i REMEMBER you! Pvp isnt a factor until you are level twenty or so, and then it still isnt bad :)

Are you kidding me?

To be very honest everytime I see that avatar, I have the urge to hurl.... someone please... please....please....give him a better alternative =) :p

NEKED MOLE RATS!

Icthus.....put some clothes on them plz.....think of the children...think of the children.... :D

clothedmolerat.jpg

Clean, clothed...Family friendly

Cleaned, clothed and family friendly is an improvement but.... how about a miniature defias mask to help it along further. :D

Brinda
Dwarven Hunter

Back