The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of "Ask a Stupid Question" Day....

What exactly is a pooh bear?

the only answer I've ever heard was when Tigger asked "What's a pooh?" Winnie the Pooh said "You're sitting on one!"

So, to be more original, I'll post the rules for eating chocolate before SOMEONE beats me to it!

*grumble* I do the legwork, and then he goes and posts it first...

The Rules Of Chocolate

We know there will be many of you eating chocolate every day, so we thought we would provide a few rules and helpful hints about it for you.

1. If you have melted chocolate all over your hands, you are eating it too slowly!

2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, oranges, and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want; they are good for you!

3. When you have a problem getting two pounds of chocolate home from the store in your hot car, just eat it in the parking lot instead!

4. For dieters: eat a chocolate bar before each meal; it will spoil your appetite.

5. A box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

6. If you cannot eat all of your chocolate, there's something wrong with you!

7. If you eat equal amounts of white and dark chocolate, you have a balanced diet.

8. Chocolate contains many preservatives. Preservatives make you look young.

9. If you ever wondered why there is no such thing as Chocoholics Anonymous, it's because no one wants to quit eating it, ever!

10. If there was no chocolate, there would be no need for control-top pantyhose. An entire industry would be devastated.

11. If you put "Eat Chocolate" on your daily list of things to do, you will always accomplish one thing you set out to do. Every day!

12. Calories are afraid of heights. If you store your chocolates on top of the fridge or on a high shelf, the calories will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
Edit: from http://www.rheothompson.com/aboutcandy/Rules.asp

Last edited:
Chocolate will also give you an increase in energy, its perfect for arriving in class ontime, another great benefit is it makes you sleepy after a few minutes, so you can nod off in class. It's wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back