The official LittleBigPlanet thread..

rizz

Ok, so i thought i would create a thread for people to share info, help, requests, times online etc...

Here's my startrs for 10...

- I need someone to help me get 100% in the Mines and the Caverns (having done all up to that point.
- I just cant get past the (assumed) second to last level with the giant electrified hamster wheel thing.. if anyone can ace this and would play it through with me that would rock.
- My online times are usually between 6 and 11pm nightly GMT (midday-5pm Central?) and saturdays/sundays (times TBC from morning). Should people want to hook up then drop me a PSN message.

I can try do do a run with you on THe Bunker, but man, acing it will be a serious task. My brother said he had a much easier time acing the last set by himself, as he only had himself to worry about. The wheel isn't too bad compared to some of the stuff later on though. There's a 4-man puzzle to get a couple of things I would like to try getting, but getting 4 people there alive is the trick. The rest is simple. I'll talk to my brother tonight when he gets back from Indianapolis and see what sort of help he can be, as he has been playing all weekend with a friend of his. He's probably got everything done by now :D

I found out where the missing things are on teh Mines, just need to get the x2 on the caverns if you are about in around 2-3hrs time ;)

Man those last levels are annoying me to death. I die at the same time, every time. As for the x4 i plan on borrowing some controllers from my brother one weekend and getting all those done.. As for acing levels... i am scared to think about it. I have aced all the way up to caverns but that boss looks nasty, and the samurai levels are just frustratingly hard.

*considering i have only has it since friday i think i am making good progress though ;)

Last edited:
Join me online i have 100% on all levels up to nija training and have aced all those levels too..

Actually thats a lie, i need 1 bubble on lowrider.

i played it for a few hours at my friends house.... we made a proper Seattle Monorail which seattle fails to do

Potential demolition

In November 2002, Seattle voters approved the construction of a new 14-mile (23 km) monorail line, the "Green Line", which was to be the first of five monorail lines running throughout the city. Partial service was scheduled to be available in 2007, and full service was scheduled for 2009. Because of the route chosen from Queen Anne to Downtown, the existing monorail line was to be demolished as part of that project. The Green Line project was terminated by a public vote in November 2005 after concerns were raised about its financing plan.[1]
[edit]Accidents

On July 25, 1971, a brake failure on the red train resulted in it striking the girder at the end of the track in the Seattle Center station, causing injuries to 26 passengers. In 2002 and 2003, passengers were evacuated by ladder after trains stalled on the track.
On May 31, 2004, a fire broke out on the monorail with 150 people aboard. No one was killed; five passengers were taken to the hospital, none of them burned. The line was closed until December 16, 2004, when service resumed with one of the two trains (the "red train", newly fireproofed) in operation.
On November 26, 2005, the two trains clipped one another on a curve, shearing a door off one train, smashing glass, and raining shards over passengers. Two people were hospitalized with minor injuries; no one else was seriously hurt. Poor design and driver error were blamed for the crash. In 1988, the space between the monorail tracks had been reduced at the southern end of the line to make room for the new Westlake Center, effectively making gauntlet/interlaced track.
The Monorail reopened for service on Friday, August 11, 2006, but was quickly beset with problems two days later when the blue train stalled just short of Seattle Center[2] and another breakdown on August 19, 2006 that trapped over 200 passengers in the blue train at almost the exact same spot as the prior week's breakdown.[3] The monorail was out of service for almost three months to see whether all the problems had been fixed,[4] with service being restored once again on November 8, 2006.

I would recommend a evening of just doing the "play online" on a level you need stuff or you see a heap of people. I managed to add about 5 friends last night and we got one of the x4 bits done. I now have 100% on most levels (just missing about 4-5)..

Still need to do that x4 on the last level... we tried but noone got to it alive..lol.

I'm not sure that content available on the US store will be available at the PAL store. If you guys have GameStop in the UK and they were offering that pre-order deal, maybe. I'll look for my code and we can check it out, but I'm pretty sure it might be a US only thing. Unless of course, you have a US PSN account as well :D

Cheers for that BG, i await your PM.

On another note, i just got the PLAY trophy :D so now i am officially qualified to assist with all your 100% needs.

What i require in return is for you guys to play my levels.. (just goto friends, pick me and you will see all my published stuff). Heart them and me as a player so i can sweep up some more trophies and i will do likewise :)

cu in game, havent seen much of you bg since you got farcry 2 ;)

For those who dont have me as a friend, search for "quake III speeed run" or "skull rockets" and you will find my levels.

Game is SOOOO amazing. Congratulations Rizz on platinum trophy. Sorry I couldn't play for long. I was about to get off when you joined, but figured I'd play for a short while. I might take you up on getting 100% help if you're still offering. Anyone willing to try my levels or etc. would be appreciated...only have two decent ones up right now (Discovery Dreaming & Le Reve de Bougies). See you guys on sometime.

Yah i will help out... i left because my levels got deleted.... :O they got moderated although i dont know why.

I will check your levels out tonight although i hearted them already :D

Well if one of them was called quake 3 speed run then that is why. Media Molecule is deleting anything that infringes on any copyright

Back