The one game you absolutely can't wait to get your hands on?

MeridianFlight

What game currently in development has you burning with an insatiable desire to play it?

As excited as I am for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Wii, I really must say Bioware's Mass Effect has me uber-stoked. Knights of the Old Republic is one of my most favorite games, and I can't wait to see what Bioware does with its own Sci-fi univerese, free from the creative bondage that is the Star Wars license.

What about you?

SSBB becuase of snake and Final Fantasy 7:Remake

actually with the next gen consoles it may be possible. sony's been making some bad moves and future hasnt looked to good, but starcraft ghost could deffinitly save it. theres enough loyal people to blizzard to save sonys image

I don't mean to disappaoint you guys, but it sounds like Star Craft Ghost has been deep-sixed, at least that's where most speculation is leading. Ghost isn't being retooled for next-gen platforms, it's been scrapped altogether.

I can't choose just one.

For me it's a tie between Gears of War and Mass Effect.

If I was ever going to play another MMO (and I'm not), I would be dying to get my hands on both Lord of the Rings Online and Pirates of the Burning Sea.

i think..... ut needs to die lol. its a series that was decent but their dragging it on n on.

ColdSteel said:
hopefully, maybe, possibly, prayerfully- some broadband for coldsteel by then.
YES!

Atown said:
i think..... ut needs to die lol. its a series that was decent but their dragging it on n on.
I could say the same thing about Counter Strike. :p The problem is that nobody appreciates the beautiful, Zen-like complexity-in-simplicity of deathmatch games anymore. Everybody just wants realistic machine guns and more tanks.

Last edited:
Umm... I don't know of any games on the waiting list that even remotely look interesting. Halo 3 is the only game I know I will be buying at release, but that is over a year away.

Taliesin said:
Umm... I don't know of any games on the waiting list that even remotely look interesting. Halo 3 is the only game I know I will be buying at release, but that is over a year away.

Really? You're not interested in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patroits, Gears of War, Supereme Commander, or anything coming else coming to videogame platforms in the next year or two (...supposedly)?

None of those. Bioshock looks pretty good on PC, but I have never played a Zelda game yet and don't see a reason to start now.

Back