The P & P Clan has returned

Priceless3110

Well we are back. We got back in yesterday. We even played a little CS last night. We had an interesting vacation. It was good to get away but we all ended up having allergy issues while there. Deadly Binky thought the ocean was awesome. The other two had a blast on the beach and chasing the waves. PW and I thought it was really nice staying around the Pawley's Island and Litchfield areas. It's not as crowded on that end of the grand strand. Since we all weren't feeling up to par we didn't do as much as we normally would have. It was soooooooo good to get home. We are both off of sobbatical and have returned ready to get some gaming going on here.

Please pray for the older two girls though. They are still fighting a lot of this allergy stuff. Well I will see you all around. Hope you guys have had a good time while we were away. :D

Awesome to hear that you have returned!!!

I have a question, if you guys are back and ready for gaming then how come it says (leave of absence) under your name? ;)

We'll be praying for the girls...allergies are no fun :(

Woot! Welcome back. I can't wait to play with you both again (although PW, Failedshot and I had a nice time last night)

Gen

Back