The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, but I will be next weekend...

The person below me is going to coming to Cali to meet Norcal folks...

True! My dad has a telescope that is almost as tall as me!

The person below me likes the drinks with the huge jelly pearls in it... (The ones with the big straws)

BOBA TEA!!! Or BUBBLE TEA!!! Those are SOOOO good. Especially when you get them from a little shop in Chinatown that uses real fruit juice. =)

False but if I had the money and the time, I would love to meet the NorCal folks. =)

The person below me loves Oreo cookies.

hmmm YES well actually depends on my mood cause normally i hate sugar *shivers*

yes i was a weird kid when i was younger i wouldnt eat candy and wouldnt eat with my hands...even hot dogs i used a fork for. haha true stroy

the person below me has never hated touching their food.

Heck yeah...who wouldn't want to see things mans eyes should never see in the first place...

The person below me thought I shouldn't have gone there...

False. Hope you got some incriminating evidence against poor Baddwin. j/k =P

The person below me has done/enjoys doing ballroom dance. ^_^

False. I like Coke better than Pepsi but I like Mountain Dew better than that BUT....my overall fav is Fanta/Sunkist Orange Soda. =)

The person below me likes Tiramisu. =D

Tiramisu is that desert of lady fingers and tasty goodness...i think it's Italian.

False. I live too far up North to try to see a launch....although I think it'd be cool. =)

The person below me has gone stargazing.

True; I used to have a 545X reflecting telescope and would regularly study the moon. I also made several observations of Saturn and Jupiter, plus a few nights of Venus and Mars.

The person below me is depressed that I brought back the person below me thread.

False, I really don't sleep in anymore. However, both my kids were still sleeping when I left for work and i don't feel bad about that?

The person below me is about to go on a vacation.

Tralse. I'm going to see my friend for a a few days this coming week. I guess that's like a mini vacation? *shrugs*

The person below me enjoys logic problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back