The person below me... Part 3 or 4 I don't really remember anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
False...no way have to go with the pink...

THe person below me is looking through the Best Buy adds to buy a TV Bigger then Nevi's

They make one bigger than his??? I can't afford a loan that big.

The person below me wants to play WoW with their computer hooked up to a projector in a movie theater.

False. Once I wake up, I'm awake. Darn being a morning person...and a night owl. *sigh*

The person below me has made a gingerbread house before.

True, it didn't look so great but hey it was for my kids memories.

The person below me usually skips breakfast.

False, Taht is my favorite meal... I'd skip dinner before breakfast.

The person below me has never broke a bone in there body, but has been in more then a hand full of Auto accidents

False on both accounts. I've never been in an auto accident, and a few days after my 33rd birthday, I was rollerblading down a hill and tried to make a turn. I went up in the air and landed on my left arm, breaking it just above the wrist.

The person below me has heard their bone snap before.

False... sounds hurty. Although... I've had the pleasure of recieving about 50 stitches so far...

The person below me has never had stitches.

True, when I was a kid you rubbed dirt on it and kept going... and when they cut me open to take out a 3 lbs tumor they sealed me up with Staples.

The person below me has had a cow patty fight.

Likely not, unless I don't get in for gruul's. And even if I don't get into Gruuls, I'll still not likely watch High School Musical 2.

The person below has been in a High School Musical

Tralse (unless you consider a band concert a 'musical'). I wasn't a theater buff in high school, but married a dancer/performer. When we moved from Texas to California, she started performing in community theater shows. Since rehearsals were usually from about 6-10 on weeknights, the only way I got to spend time with her was if I went to rehearsals with her and sat in the auditorium. Of course, when they needed more people for minor roles and the chorus in Annie (twice!), guess who got tapped, in spite of an inability to carry a tune in a bucket. So, yes, I know all the lyrics to all the songs in Annie, and I'm confident enough in my masculinity that that doesn't bother me. :D

The person below me has been to both Broadway shows and professional ballet performances.

I saw a picture of the ocean today, does that count.

TLDR - Too Long, Didn't Read

The person below is on an Icthus spam count - 10 posts until 4,000 posts for the new King of Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back