The person below me part two....

False! no wait...I thought I read ironing....

The person below me wishes they were somewhere warm....

True. Now just to get them all into the guild!

The person below me is welcoming their 31 year old son back home again (for the 3rd time)!

It is impossible for me to have a 31 year old son as I am 23.

The person below me is posting from bed.

False, I've been up for 4 hours and just got back from church!!!! though bed does sound nice...

The person below me has a brother who's turning 21 tomorrow!!

False. My brother was 21 25 years ago...

The person below me is wondering how my last post got so outta sequence.

False, as that effect is what this thread seems to spawn.

The person below me is wondering why the sky is raining cotton balls in Atlanta...

False, the planes just forgot to close their doors... so all the cotton balls flew out.

The person Below me is excited about work tomorrow!

Half and half. I was already L40, but did reach RR39.

The person below me watched Fireproof - and although it had some cheesy script bits and some bad acting, thought it was a good movie overall.

False. I didn't wake up doing that but my mind wandered to it eventually while reading these forums. =)

The person below me is getting hit/already got hit by the wonder Noreaster storm and woke up to ankle deep snow on the ground everywhere. >.<

Possibly. I haven't looked outside yet. Although I'm going to pick up lunch in about 30 minutes, so we'll see :)

The person below me thinks it's odd that I had to whitelist emails coming from my coworkers (on my work email account) because it thought that they were spam (seriously, it couldn't tell that the message came from the inside?!)

False, I don't really get emails from people I work with.

The person below me is looking forward to logging in tonight!

True. I've already seen the post :)

The person below me is leveling up an alt on Red Eye, just so they can bring the rest of their bank stuffs over.

False, I am okay right now.

The person below me is confused by God's Peon's post this morning that WAR was going to hades in a hand basket and then turns around and says "Hey, new patch? I am in for three more months!"

Back