The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True! I'd probably vote for you. =P

The person below me has pre-ordered Guitar Hero: World Tour or Rock Band 2 for the Wii or already has Rock Band 2.

False. One would have to have an office to get painted first.

The person below me agrees that the last hour at work before the weekend can feel excruciatingly long sometimes. T_T

False. Only sometimes? It's always excruciatingly long for me.

The person below me can usually beat their spouse in rock, paper, scissors.

False, we find the game divisive and not community building. :p

The person below me DID or WILL vote for the Baddwin/Reco Ticket.

Was that last night?!?!?! MAN!! I always miss these things!! Well anyway, false, I was catching up on Heroes. But, the person below me loves...PIE?;) You know you do

Tralse. I like Pecan Pie but other than that, I'm more of a cake person...probably really shows in the fact that I'll be going to a cake decorating class later today. =D There's just so much more you can do with cakes than pies...IMO.

The person below me likes to bake.

True. In the sun that is. (Ahh to be at the beach tanning, listening to music, and watching the waves lap at the shore.)

The person below me is watching the OU vs Texas game today.

TRUE!!! Hook em!!!!

The person below me knows the joys of a Texas State Fair Fletchers corny dog right out of the fryer on the midway.

False....is that something I need to put on my things to do before I die list?

The person below me has a list of all their wishes and dreams.

Mostly true. Still working out the kinks in that list because...well...still young enough to not know what I want to do.

The person below me has achieved a majority of their life goals.

Hmm... Which ones? The ones I set in my 20's or the ones i set in my 30's? I guess false either way. However, I did see the Texas Longhorns win a national title in football.

The person below me is PUMPED and will be yelling HOOK'EM HORNS the rest of the day.

False. I'm rooting for the Buckeyes.

The person below me has at least 3 toons over level 15 in Warhammer AND at least 4 70s in WoW.

False. I think I'd really have no life and probably no boyfriend if I did that. =X

<sidenote>Durruck loses points with me since I'm a Nittany Lion and therefore don't like the Buckeyes at all...we're going to win this year btw =P </sidenote>

The person below me likes college football more than NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back