The "Rate the Avatar Above You" Thread!

hehe, Terran. Awesome. That really is a great avatar corp.

If you want, I can get the Protoss and/or Zerg for your avatar from SC2 website, which is originally from there.

It wasn't so hard getting that avatar, I just captured the picture from SC2 website using IrfanView, cropped the Terran Marine image, and resized for avatar format.

sc2tossyy2.jpg

sc2zergem3.jpg

Take them if anyone wants them. :)

Last edited:
i just mean, in general. You have had a pretty consistent avatar over a long period of time. and i personally am a big Terran guy so... i think it is awsome.

Hey guys, I thought i'd check this place out :) Anyway, there are some pretty awesome avatars in here, the one above me being a 6/10 to my inspection, but wow, corpfox has some great ones. Do you use stock pictures, or make those effects yourself? Like the flame and stuff.

Hey guys, I thought i'd check this place out :) Anyway, there are some pretty awesome avatars in here, the one above me being a 6/10 to my inspection, but wow, corpfox has some great ones. Do you use stock pictures, or make those effects yourself? Like the flame and stuff.

LOL, no, that is not my work.

Its, Arkanjel works, when he had the time to customize signatures; http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16914

8/10 I really like the whole shadow effect and how sleek it looks.

it's it going to be interesting to read this someday later when everyone has changed their avatar and try to figure out what the old ones looked like?

8/10

Its nice to have a avatar of Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes.

Kinda looks like Charlie from SFA2.

it's it going to be interesting to read this someday later when everyone has changed their avatar and try to figure out what the old ones looked like?

Yeah, that is true.

Here is mine for reference. They relate; Starcraft, Brood War, Diablo 2, Starcraft 2 trailer, Starcraft 2 unit feature.

1st
Marine1.jpg

2nd
scb33pu2.jpg

3rd
starcraftjf7.jpg

4th
234lt2.jpg

5th and hopefully final
sc32ug2.jpg

rofl, I can't see any of those images, I guess the host site is blocked or something. They are displayed as nothing more than white squares with a red X in them.

Back