The Rock Returns, and the millions......!!!

Ppl still watch wrestling? *LOL* I thought it was all about MMA/UFC now. Guess the movie career isn't going that great. :D

I had personally talked to Dwayne about 2-3 years ago and he said he would never go back. I think after his father was inducted into the hall of fame it hit home of how much wrestling did for him. His movie career is fine and he didn't need to go back due to needing the money I'm sure. I think he feels that his father would want him there.

On a side note, after watching the hall of fame tonight before raw I remembered something while watching the Road Warriors being inducted. Both Animal and Hawk had become born-again Christians early in 2003, sadly at the end of 2003 Hawk passed away. Though it is not widely known, many former, and even a few current stars are Christians. Ted DiBiase even has a ministry which includes up and coming wrestlers and the testimony of how each came to Christ.

I think Jake the Snake and Y2J Chris Jericho too.

Though it is not widely known, many former, and even a few current stars are Christians. Ted DiBiase even has a ministry which includes up and coming wrestlers and the testimony of how each came to Christ.

I had personally talked to Dwayne about 2-3 years ago and he said he would never go back. I think after his father was inducted into the hall of fame it hit home of how much wrestling did for him. His movie career is fine and he didn't need to go back due to needing the money I'm sure. I think he feels that his father would want him there.

On a side note, after watching the hall of fame tonight before raw I remembered something while watching the Road Warriors being inducted. Both Animal and Hawk had become born-again Christians early in 2003, sadly at the end of 2003 Hawk passed away. Though it is not widely known, many former, and even a few current stars are Christians. Ted DiBiase even has a ministry which includes up and coming wrestlers and the testimony of how each came to Christ.

Oh wow man, I didnt know it was like that for Dwayne.

I knew that Dibiase had a ministry..he even came to my church with the ministry a year ago :D and the night before my dad was going to take me to a wrestling thing where Cassidy Riley (if anyone remembers him from ECW, WWE,TNA) and Dibiase wrestled...Of course he didnt tell me any of this so i ended up staying the night with a friend i didnt even really like. :(

Back