The Secret World

It looks really cool, but I'm not sure that I like all of the monsters. Some of them are questionable to me. Not sure that I'd want to play it.

I've been following that since I saw the first trailer with the Asian chick. Looks like it could be pretty cool.

The Beta sign-up was supposed to be yesterday when the counter hit zero... I guess I broked it... Because now beta sign-ups are being delayed indefinitely...

I'm so bored too...

Last edited:
just download client and play, it's a 6mo celebration, bonus xp across the board

retail box is also $5 for the event.

it looks pretty cool. I am a big fan of the longest journey (wish they make part 3 already dreamfall left off and cliffhanger) but i think i will check it out when it makes it way out

RIFT is great, for what it is. Extremely polished, lots of great features...but still the same ol basic MMO design.

I will say that class design is a bit more interesting, and customization options are great but...........

Wait for GW2.

@Echelon ... with your handle, don't you HAVE to play an MMO centered around secret societies and conspiracy theories? I mean, really, it'd be like me ignoring an MMO centered on Sumerian mythology...

I am pretty sure Echelon is referring to being in the top tier, a level above the rest. I cant remember if its greek or french though.

Back