The Secret World

We are all on Arcadia. Aug, Imp and I usually play late, around 10pm EST to 1am EST most nights.
Also we pop in and out through the day.

We are QL5ish and planning to run Inferno tonight again.

I didn't want to clutter up your other TSW thread so I am going to post a quick question here. From what I've been seeing the game costs $29.99 (I see that Steam puts it on sale occasionally) and is btp, correct? There is no further monetary investment once you buy the game (that have to make that is)?

It looks very interesting, I used to be a big Lovecraft/horror fan back in "the days before" but really haven't had much to do with it the past few years. This looks like an interesting game that could scratch that itch.

The other thread is fine for questions as well.
Yes, you just pay once and there is no further payment required to play everything in the game.
The in game store is cosmetic items and boosts to level skills faster. There are items to save you from spending in-game currency like bank&bag expansion/run speed upgrades etc.

There will be new DLC missions in the future and they should cost around $5. It sounds like most of them will be geared towards the high level content but I am not sure. These are not mandatory but they should be great for those who have finished most other content.

Back