The Stalker Tier 3 RvR armor set

ewoksrule

this is pasted from http://waaagh.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/the-stalker/

The Stalker
October 14, 2008
Some people have asked for a follow-up to the Tier 2 PvP Tracker armor set guide. Obviously, I’m not so much of a “guide” blogger, but I’m happy to oblige when someone else does the work for me. I’m lazy that way!

From Doxie, the movie-quoting Runepriest who wrote up the Tracker guide, here’s a helping hand to get your T3 PvP set, The Stalker! (This is from the Order perspective, we don’t have a Destruction equivalent writeup.)

At 23 (I actually have the quest at 23, but WarDB says I can’t have it until 25) you can get a quest to kill 20 Chaos Chosen: You get the quest from Erich Ruher, who is the High Pass Camp, Bitter Woods. The quest name is “Chosen Poorly“. After you kill the players and turn it in, you are asked to kill a level 25 or so Hero, and they give you a fine set of gloves you can wear at level 22.

At 23 (I am 23 and I have the quest, but WarDB says you have to be 25) you can geta quest to kill 20 Chaos Zealots: You get the quest form Amalyn Kaufwitz, who is in Talabacland, but I don’t know where (I will edit this when I find out). The name of the quest is “Inescapeable.” After you kill the players and turn it in, you are asked to kill a level 27 or so hero, and they give you some fine boots you can wear at level 20 (which is odd since you can’t get the quest until 23).

At 25 (which is what WarDB says, but all I know is I can’t get it at 23) you can get a quest to kill 20 Disciples of Khaine: You get the quest form Sorelle Darkglade, who is in the Avelorn Camp, Well of Whispers (it’s north from the flight point, about half way up the zone).The name of the quest is “Blood on the Leaves.” After you kill the players and turn it in, you are asked to kill a level 25 or so hero, and they give you some fine shoulders you can wear at level 24.

At 27 (according to WarDB, but I’ve heard players say they couldn’t get it until 28) you can get a quest to kill 20 Black Orcs: You get the quest from Rorik Copperkeg, who is in the Badlands, but once again, I don’t know where. The name of the quest is “Head and Shoulders Above.” After you kill the players and turn it in, you are asked to kill a level 27 or so hero, and they give you a nice chest piece you can wear at 26.

The pieces are all “Stalker” armor, and when you get all three, you get a title: The Stalker.

thanks for the info, though. I'll have some leveling to do, but I'm pretty sure I've done some of these quests already (first part - kill 20 X)

At 27 (according to WarDB, but I’ve heard players say they couldn’t get it until 28) you can get a quest to kill 20 Black Orcs: You get the quest from Rorik Copperkeg, who is in the Badlands, but once again, I don’t know where. The name of the quest is “Head and Shoulders Above"

I found Rorik Copperkeg at 'Dunhilda's Lads' in Badlands and got the quest at lvl 27.

Zeb

The heros aren't that bad -- get a same-level tank and archmage, and while it takes a good ten minutes, you burn them down eventually. DPS just makes it cake.

Of course, I haven't found a reason to wear any of the three pieces I have so far. Looks like sets are pretty worthless before lvl 40 since the set pieces aren't any better than normal drops for that level. The bonuses don't make up for the difference between stats for level 20 gear (when you get the first set piece) and level 27 gear (when you can get the last).

It is worth completing if you are a "achiever" as you get a title, and an unlock in the armory section of your Tome

Back