A sports Watch
Super Mario Galaxy
The Prestige on DVD
A tool kit
The Zombie Survival guide and World War Z
A book on the Dalai Lama
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born Graphic novel
A gold Necklace with a Saint Michael pendent

I would try going the good ol disposables, electrics were more hassle then I cared for. Nowadays you almost have to be trying to cut yourself to succeed.

I always had that problem with rotary heads but I had a Braun one that worked pretty well for me (back when I used to shave, haha).

I was laid off in late November, so I didn't buy any Christmas gifts this year--with the exception of buying an onyx Nintendo DS Lite for my wife in July.

I explained to friends and family that I wouldn't be buying any additional Christmas gifts this year and told my wife, when she asked what I wanted for Christmas, that I counted Super Mario Galaxy as my Christmas gift (which, as I've mentioned previously, I only bought because Toys R Us gave away a $25 gift card with every copy of SMG during a promotion).

But, in the end, my wife bought me Unreal Tournament 3 Collector's Edition and Ratatouille on DVD. I can't say I'm terribly upset, since I planned to buy both eventually.

:D

I also got $90 cash from my wife's family. I'll likely spend the $90 cash, plus the $25 Toys R Us gift card, on Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit next year.

Okay...what I got (In order ^_^):
2 Pairs of Cargo Pants
2 "Life is Good" shirts
2 Bags of Sunkist Fruit Gems
Rotary Tool Kit
$15 Steak 'n' Shake Takomacard
Snowboarding Goggles
GAP hat and scarf
Dragon (a dvd tha's some 5 years old, most likely produced by sci-fi channel *shudder*)
POTC 3
MechCommander 2
Battletech: En Guarde
Battletech: Riposte
Battletech: Coupe
Blokus (a rather fun, absurd board game)
$50 Dick's Card
$15 Starbuck's Card
$5 Wendy's Card
$25 Olive Garden Card
$15 Target Card
A stress ball with "CTRL+Z" written on it
A small pewter dragon statue
A car kit (with the flares, caution triangles, etc)
A couple random card games
Dragonology
Battletech: Mercenaries Field Manual
$25 Cold Stone card
Battletech tabletop game: House Kurita Heavy Lance
^ Mauler 'Mech
^ Orion 'Mech
^ Centurion 'Mech
^ Scorpion Light Tank set
An ornament that looks like a polar bear (long story, dont ask)
Jones Soda Sampler Pack(20 bottles, w00t)
$20
A small survival kit consiting of a swiss army knife, compass, and LED Flashlight
and of course, candy!

-END TRANSMISSION RANT HERE-

2 Pairs of Cargo Pants
2 "Life is Good" shirts
Rotary Tool Kit
Snowboarding Goggles
GAP hat and scarf
Dragon (a dvd tha's some 5 years old, most likely produced by sci-fi channel *shudder*)
POTC 3
MechCommander 2
$50 Dick's Card
$15 Starbuck's Card
$5 Wendy's Card
$25 Olive Garden Card
$15 Target Card
Dragonology
$25 Cold Stone card
^ Mauler 'Mech
^ Orion 'Mech
^ Centurion 'Mech
$20
A small survival kit consiting of a swiss army knife, compass, and LED Flashlight
and of course, candy!

Lol your family must have a sense of humor:D

Kidan, i PM'ed you.

hmm...

a couple weird facts books
Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Mario Party 8 (Wii)
Guitar Hero III (Wii)
Spongebob game (Wii) (mainly for my sister, but the tag said for the family)
around $300 between cash and giftcards (bought two more Wii-motes)
Sharks (hockey) Jacket and Jersey
couple God shirts
Calendar
Camera

2 Pairs of Cargo Pants
2 "Life is Good" shirts
Rotary Tool Kit
Snowboarding Goggles
GAP hat and scarf
POTC 3
MechCommander 2
$50 Dick's Card
$15 Starbuck's Card
$5 Wendy's Card
$25 Olive Garden Card
$15 Target Card
Dragonology
$25 Cold Stone card
^ Mauler 'Mech
^ Orion 'Mech
^ Centurion 'Mech
$20
and of course, candy!

Nice Battletech stuff.

I used to watch the cartoon in the old days.

Ah, the old Orion. In MW3, I'd equip it with 1 LRMS and 1 Gauss Rifle.

If I could find MC2, I wouldn't mind playing that since I own the original MC game.

Nice Battletech stuff.

I used to watch the cartoon in the old days.

Ah, the old Orion. In MW3, I'd equip it with 1 LRMS and 1 Gauss Rifle.

If I could find MC2, I wouldn't mind playing that since I own the original MC game.

I didn't like the orion much, it looked like an overgrown bug IMO. Aleksandr Kerensky piloted one so you can't really diss it...but.

I really like the designs of the shadow cat and bushwaker. The lighter mechs were more fun to pilot, but tangling with heavies and assaults could be a major pain.

Try searching Amazon, you might find MC2 there, which is quite hard...though it is fun to use the puny Raven 'Mech to lure an enemy lance to your freshly-captured A/C Turrets are waiting along with your assault lance...the AI is dumber than a rock, it will continually chase one target, no matter how much they get pounded by other things. My all-time favorite mech is the Pillager (Illusions of Victory anyone?) Twin Gauss Rifles FTW!

Try searching Amazon, you might find MC2 there, which is quite hard...though it is fun to use the puny Raven 'Mech to lure an enemy lance to your freshly-captured A/C Turrets are waiting along with your assault lance...the AI is dumber than a rock, it will continually chase one target, no matter how much they get pounded by other things. My all-time favorite mech is the Pillager (Illusions of Victory anyone?) Twin Gauss Rifles FTW!

I wonder what the thunderhawk looks like, 3 guass, owww.

Actually, I noticed a slight inconsistancy. On the cover of Warrior: Coupe, the Orion's missile rack is drawn on the right torso, while it is really located on the left torso, so either the Orion 'Mech is wrong, or the drawing is. Though, in MW2/3 I believe you could load out the Dire Wolf with 4 C Gauss Rifles. Now that would hurt. (Did we go off-topic yet?)

Actually, I noticed a slight inconsistancy. On the cover of Warrior: Coupe, the Orion's missile rack is drawn on the right torso, while it is really located on the left torso, so either the Orion 'Mech is wrong, or the drawing is. Though, in MW2/3 I believe you could load out the Dire Wolf with 4 C Gauss Rifles. Now that would hurt. (Did we go off-topic yet?)

I've found that the book covers are often mirror reversed. If you look at the art released it is often the opposite of what is on the books...

Guass rifles are technically rail guns in the BT series. Guass rifles are really nifty if you look em up sometime, but you are rather limited by the ability of the magnets to sustain collisions.

Back