Thieves

Engris

Someone came into my house, looking for stuff to steal I'm guessing. I had my chests locked though so all they got away with was the plants in my farm. I do have a lot of wheat and sugarcane in my chests already so its not that big of a deal, but please, if you want it that bad from me, ask first or at least replant the stuff and leave the bottom layer of the sugar cane so it regrows...just don't steal stuff...

If you can give me the coordinates for one of the plants/canes I can see who did it, you have to be standing where it was though..

That might have been me. Sorry. I ran around exploring. Is your place across the long bridge? I walked around inside and looked. No malitious intent and I wasnt there to steal. Just wanted to see what others built.

I saw the tall stalks and wasnt sure what they were. I picked some to see what it was and thought it'd grow back. Sorry, didn't realize something needed to be planted.

I didnt know what to do with it so I dont think I have it. I do lots of redstone, various materials, and a piece of diamond. I'll gladly let you have whatever you want from what I have.

Sorry, probably my mistake. :(

Back