This hasn't been answered in the other WoW guild forum thingy

Jaz has it pegged. We live in a fallen world. Turn on the TV, even to watch the 6 oclock news and you will be exposed to the evils of this world. World of Warcraft has its own evils, Need for speed has it own, nothing you touch of this world will be clean or pure. The question you should be asking yourself is where do you, or your parents, draw your line. At what point do you say, this has gone too far and I will not have anything to do with it? This line should be drawn by both you and your parents so that each party understands each other.

Not sure how old you are but my daughter has a paper route for those little expenses, some kids get chore money, and my son has been know to do yardwork or shovel for a few extra bucks. If its something you truly enjoy there are many ways to earn the money.

Well I get 25 bucks a month but STILL if I don't cancel runescape then I'll have... lesse... 5 bucks per month. And that, my friend, is sad.

ChickenSoup said:
OK I just read the CCGR review, but what is THIS?

A demon succubus can be summoned by a warlock that is very scantily clad and wears a thong (though I've yet to actually see one).

Achem? :eek:

Its a game with controllable minions in it... It is only what you make it out to be.

Ok I have this insane money-making plan:

I do oil-painting, and I'm told I'm pretty good: once at an auction for charity (meaning the money made would go to charity) a 16x20 painting I did sold for...

350 BUCKS!!!

It went up a bit, cuz, well, its for charity ya know so people woulda been more generous, but MAN!

If you want a picture of one of my paintings PM me I'll try to host it.. anyway Tek's reasons that WoW pwns involving love for short people is winning me over

Yeah, I forgot: is WoW hack and slash and another thing how many character slots are there? Like... Guild Wars has 4, how many does WoW have?

wow I think I'll convince my sister to pay half along w/ half the monthly fee and we'll each get four slots, kinda like in GW only then we only get 2 each.. :mad:

Actually, you get 8 slots per server, my understanding is that you can have up to 48 characters across all servers.

Back