Thornadin

Judging from your combat log you dealt 3397 (Shadowbolts) + 185(Siphon Life) = 3582

But there is atleast 872 damage that is unaccounted for, and your combat log only goes up to 58 damage dealt by Siphon Life.

Did you start a duel when your opponent was not at full health?!?!

I guess I'll have to duel more Pallies with Osirys.

Last edited:
Rofldeathcoilz.... No!

This thread has been Hijacked by Osirys the Warlock and Grodester the Warlock!

As a fine and outstanding member of the Royal Order of Forum Spammers and Hijackers International Brotherhood Local 1, I do hereby official lend this stamp to this thread:

Stamp

Do not despair in this. Continued posting of your adventures with your Thornadin will be muchly appreciated by those who have the ability to wade through spammage and banter.

Respec'd to up some of my mitigation since I regularly tank now. But right after I respec'd I took a quick jump through stockades just for fun and got a pretty nice screenshot. I am really torn as a couple of my Thornadin pieces are not as useful at this level. There are some nice rings with defense and stamina that can replace nagelring and their is a real nice blue shield with stamina and defense that is in the AH for about 100g that would replace my drillboarer in a heartbeat.

65_Protection_Pally_In_Stockades.jpg

i tried this on Chinatown's character. I got him from 56 to 58 in one sitting. It's awesome. I wish I used this method with Azzie.

Back