Thoughts and Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
7years now, wow time sure flys, tek continue to do a good job, we may both have different leadership styles but you are a very level headed reflective guy, a great adminstrator for ToJ and CGA.

I am requesting that I be removed from ToJ. It has became clear to me that I am in ToJ for obviously the wrong reasons according to the leadership. I will not be returning to the forums as this will be my last post. I still will embrace all members of Redeemed that I have came into contact with but do not wish to be a member of ToJ any longer.

Thanks Reco.
I have to admit that as Tek7 said, this seems rather sudden and even perhaps off topic? If you're responding to LionofJudah, he's not part of the leadership (and although I disagree with him here, I do have a ton of respect for him and his faith from contact way back).

I don't see Tribe of Judah acting against the interests of its members or Redeemed. Yeah, I disagree with some small decisions, and I've moved to a non-ToJ guild, but I fully expect that I might come back one day. I'll certainly join a ToJ chapter in my next addiction/game!

I guess I agree that it would be a good idea to PM or just chat with Tek7 or any other ToJ leaders. Whether you stay a member of ToJ or not, they ARE concerned about the views of their members both past and present.

7years now, wow time sure flys, tek continue to do a good job, we may both have different leadership styles but you are a very level headed reflective guy, a great adminstrator for ToJ and CGA.

I have to admit that as Tek7 said, this seems rather sudden and even perhaps off topic? If you're responding to LionofJudah, he's not part of the leadership (and although I disagree with him here, I do have a ton of respect for him and his faith from contact way back).

I don't see Tribe of Judah acting against the interests of its members or Redeemed. Yeah, I disagree with some small decisions, and I've moved to a non-ToJ guild, but I fully expect that I might come back one day. I'll certainly join a ToJ chapter in my next addiction/game!

I guess I agree that it would be a good idea to PM or just chat with Tek7 or any other ToJ leaders. Whether you stay a member of ToJ or not, they ARE concerned about the views of their members both past and present.
Thank you both for your encouraging posts. Leaders are people, and they need love, too! :D

hi tekkie i dont see you much on here or in game la la la you guys stoll my posts i almost had them all on my name :p

CHICKEN!

There's kind of a vibe of 'Shame on you guys for leaving Redeemed' when I know some of the people posting have left also. LionofJudah, I don't know what your reasons where. Odale, same. So why are our reasons for leaving different from yours? Maybe there are good reasons but I'd like hear 'em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back