ThunderHead Keep

IlterInan

after numerous instances of repeated total annihilation at the Thunderhead Keep Fort, I have decided to enlist help from my favoritest of all people, my fellow guildies:) (yes..I am brown nosing :) ) ............

Please oh Please help me..someone! Anyone! I am starting to see Jade Armor in my nightmares!!!! ohhh the agony!

On weeknights i play between 1-3 am Eastern..(I work late) but on the weekends I am available pretty much any time. And...about being infused...is that like "confused" because if it is; then yes I am :) I'll have to look it up on wiki :)

Infused means that you brought spectral essance to the seer. In the previous mission there is an option to kill a boss, get the essence, and bring it to the seer(big black floating guy). It protects you from Jade armors and murssaat. I would love to help, its one of my favorite missions, but i can't make the times, good luck anyway.

Infused means that you brought spectral essance to the seer. In the previous mission there is an option to kill a boss, get the essence, and bring it to the seer(big black floating guy). It protects you from Jade armors and murssaat. I would love to help, its one of my favorite missions, but i can't make the times, good luck anyway.

ahhh...that would help alot...no i skipped that mission apparently...Thank You for the info...I will do that definitely. I play on the weekends as well if that works for you.

from wiki "A player with non-infused armor who is under the spell Spectral Agony will be destroyed in a matter of seconds." ....Wish I'd known that before I attempted the mission 20 times..

friday night 10pm EST, im there

Glitch will see if he can make it... i usually hit the sack around 10 p.m. (i've become an early bird... imma really tired lately). Anyways. Hope I can make it... and trust me... after the first time you get through... it honestly is a pretty easy mission.

well i cant make it @ 10pm since I'll be at work...which is where i am now. :( But if anyone is up around 1 am I will be more than happy to accept help :) Or over the weekend.

accualy, i (as a monk) have been able to keep an non-infused player alive while he had Spectral on him, but then again, im no ordinary monk.. IM SUPER MONK! *WHOOSH!*

do to school i can not play untill Midnight PST (which is 3 EST)so i cant make it then, but weekends i can help ya, except for this weekend (going to Great America for Joy Fest) so i will have to go to bed early Friday, be exhausted Saturday (Joy Fest day), and school night sunday...

soo... good luck :D

I can keep my W/e alive for a while thanks to dunkoro, but it gets hairy towards the end and I die or king dies...one or the other :) and I was wondering...do i have to infuse each piece of armor?

Yes, but you can infuse more then one piece at a time. It works like this: You get quest mission thingy, kill monster, get Spectral Essence, take essence to Seer, get ALL armor BEING WORN infused.

ahhhhh...ok, phew! i though i was going to have to do mission for each piece of armor! hehe I'm such a noob!!

My paragon is at THK too, if you still need it when I get back from my busienss trip, look me up.

I am going to attempt to get myself infused when i get off work.. in an hour. so hopefully i'll be ready to re-attempt THK as soon as tomorrow night after work.

I can help with THK also. I'll be available tomorrow whenever. I'm off work. Also, I can help you with the seer mission tonight should you need someone.

I've done THK several times, it's pretty easy. I can help out tonight sometime... like midnight or 1am EST if that's the best time for you. I can bring any of my heroes too. Also, I just recently did it for the bonus and it's pretty easy - you just have to have patience and a very tight hiding/gathering behind the king. I can talk about it later. I'll be on tonight - if you need my help on it just whisper me or something.

~Zephy The Samsonite

Back