Thursday February 2nd, 2012

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
1 Corinthians 10:31 said:
31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Colossians 3:17 said:
17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:23 said:
23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,

Three verses, three verses that together have the same message. Whatever you do, do it for God. Whether its flipping burgers, working nights, working days, washing dishes, or driving to work. Do it for God. its a heart condition and one that most people ignore. You have to do everything for God. The next breath you take is 1.) Because God granted it to you and 2.) To be used to bring glory to God.

How often we forget that.

lol - used these verses just last week - talking about getting unstuck in my work. Great verses and principle.

Thanks Abba San.

Due to the change in the internet policy at my work, I haven't been able to log in nearly as often as I used to to the forums, so I'm a little behind in my reading of postings. :( Sorry!

Back