Thursday instance

Which would you like to run?

• Razorfen Downs lvl 33-47

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uldaman lvl 35-52

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maraudon lvl 40-58

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm to low to run any of those :( Please run something lower. I will post what I would like to run.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh...Nikki is 18, and I am 25...I can get her to 20 by Thursday, and possibly run SFK or something and little higher than WC...

Any instance up to lvl 50 (so basically sunken temple and lower) I run. Anything higher than that Abombinabull runs. So it is lower lvl, just not low level. There are a lot of ppl in the 30's range now.

lowbie help

Hey Guys its me your fav orc anyways i dont need ot run anything on thursday for the low level instances if ppl need them like Xion ill run them :D

I'm cool with running higher level stuff, just do not forget about the lowbies... because a guild I was in was fun until everyone out leveled me and they never ran instances anywhere near my level...and it pushed me away...but I do understand... ...and thanks Vallados!

Something else to consider is running a lower lvl one while the 60+ are in Outland on Saturdays. I think there are a lot of ppl willing to help the lowbies out. And if I get wrapped up in the 30-50 range instances, feel free to poke, prode, or otherwise remind me it's the lowbies turn. This Saturday I can run a lower level one, or we can plan it for next Thursday.

Gohan and myself have been running lower level instances on Tuesday Nights at 5pm ST, so if anyone wants to know what we are up to, just ask... (WC, SFK, RFC, etc.)

I'm up for any instance the ones posted in poll any are good , Killeen is lvl 45, but if there is one for below lvl 30 I have , Kleburg at lvl 25 that can run in those. :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back