thx to Mordos and raid leaders

Bald Guy

i just wanted to post and say thx to Mordos and all the leaders that help make raids happen. i had the chance to raid last tuesday and it was awesome. Gobbie did a great job and everyone worked really well together. i am not a regular raider, but love to when r/l sched allows and it was good to be a part of it.
Way to go Mordos, Gobbie and anyone else involved in leading us in the raids. fights were explained clearly, people worked together and it was really nice to be a part of.

thx y'all for all the hard work it takes to pull this off.

Although I haven't raided with Redeemed yet, I have lead them before in the past and know that they can be stressful on Raid Leaders. I think everyone can appreciate the job you guys do and I cannot wait to get into a raid with y'all!

Also GREAT JOB!

raiding program humms like a well oiled machine, grtz. but, with the addition of new raid leaders, be kind now everyone, muhahaha

I wholeheartedly agree, we have a great group of people and HIGH FIVES to all of our leaders. It is not easy to do what they do. God bless you all who volunteer for us.

Back