Tier 4 armor...

Wow, that tier 4 armor looks really really cool. Maybe they will offer a PvE shadow priest tier 4 set. *haha yeah right*

Shadow priests are definatly a class build that blizzard dropped the ball on. Benediction shows that they can have both a healing staff and a +shadow damage staff. They have to incorporate more of that technology into the class. Sadly, priests are the only class that has to decide how to play and in doing so must give up all other forms. You either heal or you do damage, there is nothing in between. And to top it all off, itemization for priests who are shadow specced sux.

But look at that Warlock....I think I would look great in it. Wouldnt even have to comb my hair!

*cough cough* laughs at mel *cough cough* runs and hides* cough cough* i think she cought me *laugh laugh* o pooie im in for it now *gigles uncontroloby* man i need a dictonary* we ever think about putting spell check on these *looks for it* arrrrrr i found it* gets rdy to use spell check as he runs from meli* gah you gotta rrrr download it arrr* that makes me arrrrrangry * /sprint /vanish /swiftness potion /logout

*hunts Crossming down so I can throw a dictionary at him*

Misspelled words of Crossmings that Meli will now spell correctly:
-caught
-giggles
-uncontrollably
-dictionary

Have a nice day. *wacks Crossming with another dictionary* =)

I like the look of the pally set; decently simple (as in, doesn't blind me like the shiny pvp set, doesnt look like a banana, and doesnt make me go color blind), but still looks powerful.

(is working on homework right now so he definatly is reading every topic on the fourms /gigle)

learns force trip and uses it on meli

use the rogue move were all skills are returned to no cooldown

/vanish /sprint /logout /exit vent /hides in corner of his room somewhere in um um canada yea yea nobody will ever find me there /gigles

/mmmm dictionary /poors choclate all over it and starts to eat it, o you mean im sopost to use it for something other then dinner? hmmmm /starts to think /hurts brain /runsaway

Back