Time to cap, peopleZ

ChickenSoup

Banned
with this splendiferous weekend set before us, we must take advantage!

Last night you guys helped me try to cap Elemental Attunement but the one time I got a decent group the boss (Geckokaru Earthwind) didn't spawn...

rar.

So I propose we take a group to the Ring of Fire (largest capping place in prophecies) and, well, cap!

WHO'Z WITH MEZ?!

HAW HAW YEW LAG

Yeah. Anyway I probably will be available in the afternoons (partly because I really am, and partly because I'm tired of this late night stuff because everyone is in the PST district)

So far capped Restore Conditions, Word of healing, Ele. attun., Tried to cap searing flames but boss is to powerful for henching.

So far i've capped "aura of faith", "healing hands", "word of healing", "restore condition", "escape", "punishing shot".

I'm still planning on capping "barrage", "shield of judgment", "charge!", and "bull's charge". I'm not far enough along to cap "spoil victor" otherwise i'd cap that too.

It was fun last night, in about 4 hours of playing I capped a lot of skills and we did abaddon's mouth mission and hell's precipice mission. Restore condition 10k xp made my monk break 1 mil XP :D

Planning on doing same today.

YAY!! I was able to cap Avatar of Melandru and Avatar of Balthazar for my Dervish. I want to cap Wounding Strike, but I haven't gotten that far in the game yet to the place where I can cap it. :(

Oh well, I'm hapy with the two I have. :D

I ended up capping flourish, bulls charge, word of healing, healers boon, searing flames, zealous benediction, and restore conditions. I thought that the event went on till today but when we went capping i only got 5000 experience.

I capped "aura of faith", "healing hands", "word of healing", "restore condition", "escape", "punishing shot", "barrage", "shield of judgment", "charge!" and "bull's charge"

It was fun, SP, Necromancer Avenger, Halonic and I all together probably capped 50 skills over this weekend all together and a few other guildies helped/needed help capped probably 5 more.

We outta do a skill capping night like once a month for anyone that needs help skill capping.

capping a skill?
"Capping" is using a Signet of Capture to obtain an elite skill from a boss in an explorable area or mission. You can only have one elite skill active at a time. (Only exception: if you have an elite skill on your skill bar and cap one or more additional; you can have multiples active UNTIL YOU ZONE.)

Four and a half hours, and I was only able to cap one elite. Why do I play this game? :mad:

JK

Wow. Just, wow. I've never seen someone break that rule of grammar so blatantly... "after for" doesn't even make sense! t3h h4xx0r n00b!

j/k:p
ya well im still in the process of writing a 150ish page anthology of analyze works of literature... I DONT CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR HERE! my brain is fried... i need me some GW

Back