To the ToA! Sat. Oct. 1 4pm PST

Shoe On Fire

How does making a group for going to the Temple of Ages sound? i was trying to get there earlier with henchies and one human player that, when I said we were going the wrong way (I had a quest arrow) and he zoned into a different zone, said "WHY DONT YOU LEAD THEN" and left... :confused:

And 4 henchies with DP from Bergen Hot Springs just don't cut the mustard to getting to ToA.

Who's interested? 4:00 Pm PST

sure thing, Indy can run there at any time for anyone, just ask. I have mastered the Lions arch to ToA run. Ill try to be there at 4pm for you and anyone else who wants to go. Of course if you want to fight there we can do that too. Or I can just taxi. Totally up to you all.

Man, I apologize. :eek: After posting that I could go, I got all wrapped up helping a friend reinstall windows and then Mr.Slice transfer his website to a new host. The time flew by and I forgot all about the run.

I am sorry I wasn't there to help you get to ToA. Did you guys make it anyway? If not, I will be available tomorrow to help.

I was just running around the Desert, doing missions and quests. Last night I got Elona's Reach done the first try and also Thirsty River the first try. I capped my first elite in Thirsty River and my group completed it with 1 person totally afk for all but the first few seconds...

My monk, Kiyosa Natomo, needs to get there as well. Going to Beetletun first helps because you can get better armor there.

Back