ToC10/25 and/or ICC-10

Moredhel

As recent additions to TF, Christine and I are interested in helping start or complete a ToC10/25 or an ICC-10. One of the already-existing ICC's is pretty set in its roster and the other seems to have settled on a night that we've both committed to Alan's new Uld-25. Additionally, both of us aren't quite at the ICC-10 level, so a ToC-10 or 25 is our best bet.

1) Is there any existing ToC that has room for a tank/DPS.

2) If no to 1, is there any interest in participating in a new one?

I'm not new to leading raids, though it's been a while since I did, so... :D

Dan,
Looks like the Plan for Bob's ICC run is to move to Fri/Mon nights starting in Feb. I had been doing a run Sun/Mon prior to us cranking up ICC 10. Sunday nights may work well, you'd have a group of us geared through Ulduar 10, some beyond that. ToC-10 is probably doable within TF. For 25 you'll most likely need to get some SGA involvement. We tend to have a hard time getting 25 on at the same time, who are geared and interested. That said I'd love to get us running more 25 toon events, we've had some luck with the weekly raid quests.

Anyway bottom line if you are looking for a night I'd be happy to help/merge whatever in February. Hopefully by then you've got something rolling, if not sooner.

That's normal.

I think Rhys is saying that since Rhys is tanking for Mike's run, if your run merges with Mike's he's more than willing to tank for you, so check of one "tank" box.

Or he's saying that he just opened a shop that sells running shoes to Michael Jordan. ;)

I'd be interested in seeing some 10 man content. I have a Prot/Arms Warrior that is getting close to maxed out with upgrades from badges/5 mans. Most evenings work for me for the next couple months. Just let me know.

Kilmer

If the run gets off the ground, the plan is that we'd be going through ToC-10 so as to eventually move on to ICC. Technically, Moredhel is geared for ICC-10, but that's only in the sense that it's not locked against my toon in the LFR. No need to be a mana sponge. :)

So far, we have three tanks available for interest via this thread. Thinking that we don't need more than one or two, yes? Other groups I've seen in ICC use two or three healers and the rest DPS. So, any DPS and healing interest?

Thanks!

My Shaman is not committed to a run (Resto), however I couldn't commit to a run unless it was after 10pm Server time.

Okay, after running the ICC trash in front a couple of times for rep (thanks for the invite, Bob!), I can say that we'll need two relatively well geared tanks, three healers (for safety), and five decently geared DPS.

Please note that this is not really a progression run; while the eventual destination of the group is ICC-10, that doesn't mean we can't start in ToC-10 to get a running start on gearing. The goal of the group is to have fun and raid, with emphasis on fun.

Christine and I are in the Eastern Time Zone, and our desired hours to raid are going to reflect that. :D We try to be off the computer by 11 pm ET during the week with that rule being relaxed Friday and Saturday nights. This means that we really don't want to start the run rather close to 9 pm server (which is 11 ET) because that's when we're trying to be off to bed. :) So, if you are still interested, please indicate when you'd be available and which role you'd like to play. Once I have gauged interest within TF, I'll be opening it to the wider field of the SGA. If you know interested people who aren't on this forum, please feel free to pass the word along.

Last edited:
I can be available any evenings after 7 eastern. I do work odd days so there will be times I can't make depending on the times. It'd probably be better if I commit to dps and tank if needed. My dps gear score is around 4400ish and tank is 4700ish. I've been working on my shaman so he may be ready in the next few weeks to heal but don't count on it. I will focus on my dps set more to get ready if you need me. Oh this is Kilmer btw and my shaman is Moonshaman. Thanks for putting this together and hope to see ya then.

i would be interested since it will be setup for eastern time. i am also on the east coast and it is a much better time for me. i know buto(shadow/holy) is getting geared up and angusog(lock) is geared for icc already, but would like to see ToC.

as for day/times, i like fridays or saturdays. anytime is fine, but i would like something in the morning/early afternoon.

Since you are committed to a run on Saturdays I am open to moving "my" run to a different night. Saturday was initially chosen so we're not running at the same time as the other ICC run and can have those people available to come to ToC if needed. It looks like we have enough people to do a full 2 runs IF we can get healers. We're over-full on tanks since Eric (Guilo) was going to tank with me as well. I can fill one healer but would need one more well geared or two more moderately geared healers.

Sigh overfull tanks

That is my only 80 is a prot tank. Dual specced to fury but not near as good geared. Sun-Thursday work best for me.
I switched my tank to this server/guild because tanks have always seemed in short supply.

Anyway I would like to be involved if possible.

Unfortunately, DKs aren't blessed or cursed with a healing off-spec. :( My next best-geared character is Atavus, but is significantly behind the gear curve for ToC; DPS gear is way better than healing gear, but all is sub-par for ToC...

At this point, both Anthara and Moredhel are geared (if barely) for ICC-10. I'd like to see how much interest there is for this endeavor.

Sorry Jason, I was under the impression you were running Friday nights. A pile of ppl ran TOC yesterday. I am not oppose to moving it to another time, I do think there is some confusion on your run at the moment. Let's try to connect today if possible. I would prefer your run goes ahead. The rep run is just something extra.

yeah..I'm really confused as to which days/times runs are going. I know there is an ICC group going on Fridays/Mondays but not sure when/if other runs are going. As a healer, I don't often commit to a run (because kids are in flux all the time and I'm not quite sure at any given time when I'll be free) but when I'm free, I do try to log on and see if I'm needed when I know a run is going.

I think there's some confusion in this thread:

1) Apollux leads a well-established ICC-10 run — it's posted in another thread
2) Allanon is trying to form a rep run — it's posted in another thread
3) Kasiem has his own ToC-10 group that's been on Friday nights and Saturday (the originally scheduled time for his run) — it's posted in another thread

Christine and I are trying to form a ToC-10 or ICC-10 group because we aren't officially in any of the above (though, until we get enough interest in our own, we're open to being in the second and third runs as long as we're not displacing regulars). That's the purpose of this thread. :) It seems like there's a lot of interest in doing ToC/ICC and we're more than willing to organize/lead one, but if the existing ones are having problems getting regular members then both of us are more than willing to step up to the plate to help. It just seemed like there was more interest than runs.

I hope that the explanation helps!

Back