Today's Top US News includes discovery of ancient feces

MeridianFlight said:
I'm sorry, but when I see the top five US headlines in the news section of my earthlink homepage and one of them is "Geologists Find Ancient Worm Feces", I find that oddly amusing. Perhaps I need to grow up. Perhaps.

Oh, yay worm poop. Don't these guys have anything better to do? And besides, how did they even see it in the first place...worm poop is basically just dirt...were they looking for it?!?

Oh, so I went from being a monkey to being... worm poop before becoming a human? It all makes so much more sense now! :p

Killerah said:
Oh, so I went from being a monkey to being... worm poop before becoming a human? It all makes so much more sense now! :p

Yes, you are correct! Thats because the monkey died, then the worm ate him. Therefore the worm pooped out monkey DNA. Then a tree seed began to grow in the same ground as the worm poop, and the tree ate the worm poop, then it produced fruit, then another monkey ate that fruit. Hence all monkeys really are cannibals and carry breifcases..... :p

Dark Virtue said:
You mean as much sense as being molded out of clay? ;)

Actually that's a fairly accurate statement. If you take away the water, what you have is about 5 dollars worth of chemicals, all of which are found in dirt and clay.

Kidan said:
Actually that's a fairly accurate statement. If you take away the water, what you have is about 5 dollars worth of chemicals, all of which are found in dirt and clay.

Yeah...

The majority of the human body is water, so according to your logic it would be even more accurate to say we were made from a puddle of water.

Back