Toj.cc renewal

Thaddius

I just renewed our domain for the next 3 years.

DOMAIN NAME: TOJ.CC
TERM: 3/27/03 to 3/27/06

I could not transfer it because for some oddball reason you are only allowed to transfer basic ones. (.com,.net.ect).

If anyone feels the need to donate to help cover costs, please go to the donations page.

Thx,
Cory

I wanted to transer it to a cheaper domain registar. verisign is $30 a year but by buying 3 years, I got it for $25 a year. Others are like $15 a year. But since they would not let me transfer it, and I didnt want to risk losing it, I went ahead and forked out the extra $30.

Cory

I think you have to find a host/domain manager who would support the *.cc domain extension. These guys (http://myhosting.com/) support the *.cc domain name, but I think they require that you host the site with them too. (Most companies that offer this service probably do the same)

EDIT: What is the CC domain extension stand for, or where is it from, anways?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagz @ Feb. 27 2003,1:23)]EDIT: What is the CC domain extension stand for, or where is it from, anways?
When Elihu was trying to console me after I discovered that both toj.com and toj.org were already taken, he said that it could stand for "Command Center." With the exception of the latest version of the Tribe of Judah web site, the title has always included "Command Center," so it fit rather well. *grin*

But as for what it really stands for? I have no idea. We were able to register a three-letter domain, so I was never too concerned. *chuckle*

Using my 733t n3t\/\/0rk @d/\/\1n 5k1775, I did some research ... it might interest you to know that .cc is assigned to the Cocos Islands ... and they are a territory of Australia!

All your domain are belong to us! :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie ...

Catchya,

Brak :)

Back