ToJ Member Sweep

Plankeye

It's that time again...

The Tribe of Judah routinely performs membership sweeps to determine if members are still active. Over the next couple of weeks I will be performing one of these sweeps.

Again, membership sweeps are just to determine the active status of the members of ToJ. Member sweeps do not remove you from ToJ. We simply flag you as inactive in our roster. At any time in the future, you can be made active again by simply contacting the membership administrator (membership at toj dot cc).

How the sweep will be performed:

• Members who have recently joined or logged into the website in the last three months (December '04 through the current day) are already determined to be active.
  • Members will have from now until Saturday (3/12/2005) to login to the website to be excluded from the sweep. For login issues please contact me.
  • Around this time on Saturday (03/12/2005), an email will be sent out to those that are left on the roster that we have not heard from in the last three months. The email will have some links in it. One will be to continue your active status as a member. One will be to set you as inactive and the last will be a request to be completely removed from the roster.
  • Members will then have one week to respond by clicking on one of the links in the email.
  • Emails that bounce back to me as bad addresses will be added to the inactive member list.
  • Towards the end of the week (03/17/2005), a final reminder will be sent to those that have not responded.
  • On 03/19/2005 any member who has not responded to the email will be set as inactive.
Any questions about the sweep can be directed to me or asked in this thread. Stay tuned to the forums and the website for more information.

Mod edit: one of the dates was set to February. Changed for less confusion
wink.gif

Last edited:
here. livin large and in charge!! my names charles and i'm in charge!! hehe

sry, gotta be more than 10 characters. haha.

I am not good at reminding people so i tell them like a couple minutes after they tell me soo... Plankeye please remember to read over what you type.

Apparently my ISP decided to block email on port 25. Got one message to respond to about a password reset and will get to it ASAP once I get the email blocking figured out. Besides that, I just wanted to remind everyone that I will be doing the sweep next week. So make sure to login sometime this week to help me out.

:eek: I want that signature icon! I want to have a spray for that in my games. LOL! I'm loggin' in the website now... Oh, and plank, i want to thank you for taking over all these roles in ToJ, in temporary replacemetn for Rizz and HCS. :p Oh, and can you put me on the DOD ROSTER?

Back