ToJ Teamspeak Attacked

tomfoolery_79

Last night we had 5 guys come onto our teamspeak to start trouble. They were swearing and playing inappropriate music...worst of all THEY WERE BLOWING INTO THEIR MICS!!! :rolleyes:

Just an FYI that there are jerks out there...huge surprise. And if you are reading this "Budweiser", "hello".

Last edited:
Yeah. I keep asking tek for banning privlege, but he hasn't given me it yet. I havn't seen too many attacks when I'm on, but when it happens I understand how frusterating it is.

Yeah. I keep asking tek for banning privlege, but he hasn't given me it yet. I havn't seen too many attacks when I'm on, but when it happens I understand how frusterating it is.
I'm now referring all TeamSpeak Server-related requests to Joshinator. If you'd like banning rights, send him a PM.

Okay, I banned Budweiser from our server.

In the future, users can report trolls by right-clicking on their name in TeamSpeak, clicking "Make a Complaint," and entering the reason for the complaint. Server Admins will be able to review the complaints list and respond accordingly.

Our TS channels are trolled so rarely that we don't have a standard procedure for this sort of thing yet, but filing a formal complaint as described above is a good start.

Users can also send a Steam message to me, Joshinator, or DannyMeister at the time of the attack if we're on and we can deal with the situation immediately if we're available.

Back