ToJ Vent Server now has a password

Gilga

Because of some recent nasty trolling/hacking, the ToJ vent server now has a password. It's an inconvenience for everyone and I'm hoping it'll just be needed temporarily.

Anyhow, the password should be cascaded through all ToJ guilds (or clans or gaggles or whatever your game calls such groups) today via your officers/leaders. Officers/leaders, the info should be in the ToJ Staff forum by now. If the information isn't getting out that way and you want to get on vent, feel free to shoot me a PM as well.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot Gilga. I have posted the new password in the TOJ staff forums. Please let members know the password asap. Also, please remind them to not share it with people outside of TOJ.

Thanks all,
Cassadine
(WoW Co-GL)

Is dis for the whole clan? Or just for the mmo parts... I didn't know there was a vent server to troll :)

The TS3 one is for the whole clan, Vent is usually more for the WAR/Aion/WoW crowds, but I don't see why one can't join it if they are under CGA...

The TS3 one is for the whole clan, Vent is usually more for the WAR/Aion/WoW crowds, but I don't see why one can't join it if they are under CGA...
To clarify: The Ventrilo server is rented and funded exclusively by Tribe of Judah. All ToJ members are welcome (provided they follow the rules, of course), but, as Keero mentioned, our MMO chapters and guilds use it most often.

The TeamSpeak 3 server Tribe of Judah uses, on the other hand, is operated by the Christian Gamers Alliance and open to all CGA affiliates. ToJ has several channels on the CGA TS3 server, but there are also channels for other CGA affiliates.

I hope that clears things up.

Back