ToJ WAR guild website?

Luvdiscgolf

Is there a separate website anymore for the toj WAR guild like there used to be, Redeemed I think it was? I'm currently downloading the game for the 10-day free trial.

Not that I'm aware of - most of the activity happens here on the forum.

If you need a guild invite look me up tonight...I plan to be online and can get you in the guild. Just look for someone in the guild and we'll get you pointed in the right direction. I also have some lower-level characters I can group up with if you like.

Last edited:
Okay, just checking. I know the paticipation in the game kinda died out pretty bad after awhile.

Man, my 'early' edition of the game still leaves me with several gig of data to patch, lol. If I'm lucky, I may be able to log on tonight at the earliest.

We're steadily gaining members though compared to about three months ago. :)

Is there a separate website anymore for the toj WAR guild like there used to be, Redeemed I think it was? I'm currently downloading the game for the 10-day free trial.

The site is still around but the domain name went unpaid. If someone wants to dish out $10 for redeemed.cc i could have it up in minutes and don't mind to continue to host it and give access to whoever needs it. As neat as it was, I am not sure it ever got that much use. The forums is really the key.

As Ewoks aka Myrakle Mike pointed out, we made a decision to let the redeemed hostname expire. www.toj.cc/war is still an option right now to house the pages. However, I don't see any reason to revive the web site unless we had an active, and committed web maintainer.

Back