Totally Legit Controversial Question to Negate Fourm Non-usage, Vote Now!

Kittens are?

• Total voters

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
The forums have been entirely too quiet (two days without any post weally?) so I'll pull a random question out of the drafts I've never posted. Prepare yourself as I rock the very foundations of CGA by asking...

Kittens are?

I'm a cat guy... just love them. Maybe it's because I wish I was one. I mean really? They just sit/lay around all day and get unconditional love just by sitting on a lap. Dogs are close, but they have to go outside to do their business.

I have 4 cats that have been in a power struggle since we inheireted the latest one in May. From the sounds of it sometimes they are duking it out with eye lasers, flash bangs, and other personal weapons, up to and including tactical nukes. No clear winner yet, but 2 of them are banned from the bathroom where they get in the wall behind the tub/shower enclosure and practice mayhem on each other. Other than that, dancing on the keyboard, teleporting underneath foot, and other typical kitty behavior, they are fuzzy, cute, lovable balls of fat and fur.

I'm a cat guy... just love them. Maybe it's because I wish I was one. I mean really? They just sit/lay around all day and get unconditional love just by sitting on a lap. Dogs are close, but they have to go outside to do their business.

What no ballistic bovines? So disappointed :( .

I have 4 cats that have been in a power struggle since we inheireted the latest one in May. From the sounds of it sometimes they are duking it out with eye lasers, flash bangs, and other personal weapons, up to and including tactical nukes. No clear winner yet, but 2 of them are banned from the bathroom where they get in the wall behind the tub/shower enclosure and practice mayhem on each other. Other than that, dancing on the keyboard, teleporting underneath foot, and other typical kitty behavior, they are fuzzy, cute, lovable balls of fat and fur.

Bears and kitties getting along who knew!

Obligatory UHF reference. There really was no decision to be made.

Up next: teaching poodles to fly!

I love cats and dogs. I have a purebred ocicat who looks wild, is very intelligent, and has many characteristics of a dog. I've owned a dog in the past and just waiting for my health to improve to adopt a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling retriever. It's the smallest in the retriever line.

We used to have cats - then we had kids - who turned out to be allergic to cats - cats taste like chicken.

Cats are apolitical serving only their own interests. As long as their servants give them food, water, treats, and petting all is well with the world.

Back