tough decision

janc

I've had to come to a tough decision about DAoC.  My wife got me Star Wars Galaxies about a month ago, and I had hoped to play both games for a while.  However, that isn't going to work out, so I have to choose between them.

I've been enjoying SWG a lot, and have lost the motivation to play DAoC.  So, as hard as it is to leave the people behind, I will be cancelling my DAoC account shortly.

I have really enjoyed the time I had with all of you.  My main regret is that I didn't find out about this guild when I first started playing - you are all a great group of people, and were a huge blessing.  Finding ToJ was the main thing that kept me around those extra couple of months after I started to lose motivation to play DAoC.

I will continue to maintain the chapter web site as I committed to, unless you'd rather have an active member doing the work.  I will also log in and return some of my characters' items to the guild vault so someone else can get some use out of them.

Thanks for the great times, and God bless.  I'll keep lurking around the ToJ boards to stay in touch.

Best wishes Janc.  I guess there is only so much gaming time :)  Don't forget...DAoC accounts can be reactivated...and I've heard most folks get tired of SWG relatively quickly :)

Although we dont have an OFFICAL chapter yet you might want to Contact TheElite, or Goose62, and others in the Counter-strike forums because they all play SWG
wink.gif

Back