Tourney

I just reinstalled it so I guess I will too if I'm free, but the worst days are always picked for me. Of course I'm the worst EVER, EVER!!!

actually flash yeah gosu means something like L337 but in starcraft it is used in refrence to professional starcraft players. Most professional starcraft players (yes they actually get money from playing starcraft, like in tourneys and such) are from korea, so that's why they use the korean word for it. http://www.sclegacy.com/ is a good site for professional starcraft, u can look at the american team's site from there and look at their replays... they're amazing.

Well yea, but I am still horrible at the game. Always have been, always will be. Never really even played online, it was always so unfriendly and scary. But yea I'm so bad at RTS, even though I like em, cause they all just move so fast. Not to mention their all getting faster, and more about rushing i.e. WC3. Empires is intruiging though for its really slow turtly mode. I'm such a turtle.
biggrin.gif

oooooh count me in if all possible, keep me in touch!
im shure yall've never seen me play! I'm :X on bnet for yalls info

bw is really the only game i play on

depending on what times the matches would be...count me in...if they're past 11 CST i'm down...but other than that...i'm always busy

and i wouldn't be so busy if sc would run right on linux...that way i wouldn't be lazy and decide not to switch to windows to play starcraft

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | [SC] SyncopatedFool @ Feb. 03 2004,11:48)]and i wouldn't be so busy if sc would run right on linux...that way i wouldn't be lazy and decide not to switch to windows to play starcraft
Bam.

i've actually, got it installed...but i've hit a brick wall...the mouse and keyboard lag...so i've gotta get winex...which runs directx better. i've downloaded it from the repository and it won't install properly, and no matter who i ask for advice, they say it's my distro. plus, i have to configure some dlls and also do some modding in winex to get bnet to run.

so i'm just working on fully upgrading every aspect of my linux and then i'll come back to winex. by then, i'll be able to run it on linux, fully.

which is also why i haven't played sc in 2 weeks..need to play a game tonight

yea same ehre...we should get together and play once the new ladder starts...if majority is west then i'll create a west account...oh wait I have accounts on all realms thx to weird dupe methods around
smile.gif

I'm hoping it won't. Dead_Aim and i both have school stuffs and other things to do. Sorry about the late/no reply, but it is under progress. Usually the reason tourney goes down, is due to lack of interest, or people not showing up
sad.gif

Im still working hard on it guys, like Albert said though we are REALLY busy 2nd semester with h/w etc. Ive had bad allergy stuff going on so Ive missed 10 days of school just this semester which =h/w + make up work from you know where.

Back