Tribe of Judah turns 10 Wednesday, May 20

This is awesome!!! I'm actually reinstalling WoW on my D420 I just got instead of an eee pc. (Although I still can't play but for a few mins every now and then). This guild rocks!!!!! I'm glad that ToJ is the light compared to ebonlore's dark when it commes to 10 yr guilds!

Great fun in TS tonight everyone. I'd love for it to be that active EVERY night. :) Please keep coming back if you don't normally idle there.

I Must Apologize to Tek and All other Staff and Members of Toj and CGA, my Wife was Scheduled for Surgery Wednesday[Nothing too Serious that a few Stitches won't cure but it was posponed 1 week] so I was wrapped up with other events :(, However 10 Years for Toj is no small chunk of Change, in todays Web your here and Tomorow your not, this is a Long time and I am Proud to Call myself a Member Today as I was way back when, nothing but a Mere Noob in the Gaming Industry Taking tipps from Tek, Kraniac, Coldsteel and Shagz :p

Here's to another 10 Years WOOT!!!!!

Last edited:
Great fun in TS tonight everyone. I'd love for it to be that active EVERY night. :) Please keep coming back if you don't normally idle there.
/agree

Sorry for the late notice, I've been meaning to get this announcement out all week.

As you may have read in the in-game announcement, [SoE] has turned 4 years old! We delayed the celebration slightly because of ToJ turning 10 this past Wednesday!

In celebration, we will plan to meet at 3:00pm on Sunday, May 24 in the [SoE] guild hall for fireworks, party favors, prayer and a few games. All alliance members are welcome to join us.

We're considering adding a second gathering in the evening, so stay tuned!
Source: [SoE] 4th year anniversary, ToJ 10th year anniversary

Maybe we could plan a "closing ceremonies" party next Sunday night or Monday evening?

Back