• Troubled Knights

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Party Night

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
so far troubled knights and party night are the most popular names for the "low-level night" so which is better?

meh, party is winning so unless we have more people vote for troubled knights, next thursday will be known as party night

PARTY NITE!!! PARTY NITE!!!! *dances* *throws a pie in the face of those who want troubled knights*

We'z gonna be bringin' down da roof wit singin' praizez to da Lord! Uh-oh... LOOK OUT!!! *a house in the village thing next to the guild hall's roof collapses*

what's with party night? it makes no sense.
who is gonna at first glance of it will even consider it is a noob night? they'll just think it's a time to hang out and dance in your underwears around the fires.
atleast with troubled knights, curiosity will bring them to ask about it. and it also implies helping people who need it.

that's my point for Troubled Knights.

A Party......a party of folks questing or missioning or farming. If they have enuf fun it could turn into the kind of "party" atmosphere that you are thinking of.

What about "Party Knight"? :) Or just "Ascalon Night"...as mentioned, most low-levels are there anyways.

BTW, what are we defining as Low Level anyways? I would think Pre-Sear and Old Ascalon in Post-Sear. Anything beyond that and I don't think you're considered "low level" anymore, yea?

Like races, giveaways, contests, GW trivia for prizes, dancing, me jumping into a 2,000 gallon tub of grape soda... hold on.

*answers phone* Uh-huh... yhea, me too... I really like the-WHAT?!?! THERE'S NO SODA IN GW?!!?!?! *hangs up* *sobs*

lol, more or less, low level is anything before pikens square in my opinion. any other thoughts on this becuase i might be off a bit....

I'm gonna be a low level for a while...

I prefer to think of moderately high leveled people in the teens as "mid-level" ;)

Back