True Crime

Pelagrin

I've heard that True Crime is very cool and I've been wanting to play it, but first I want to find out peoples impressions of its appropriateness.

While I'm at it, please give me some info on Eternal Darkness as well.

check out the Eternal War demo it's quale like except without the satanic symbols. There is no blood or gibs, they demons evaporate when defeated.

never played True Crime

My friend has true crime.. Its quite a good game.. Basically GTA3 but from a cops perspective.. There is the usual ammount of shooting and stuff but no more than you would expect.. i only played it for a few minutes but didnt find anything majorly offensive.

When you fight someone if you know them dazed then you can do a combo move on them, i did the monkey punch..lol. And you can frisk anyone on the street to see if they have drugs..lol.

Thanks for the input.  Oh yeah, thanks for the info about Eternal War, but I'm curious about Eternal Darkness.  It's an adventure game for the Gamecube that looks like its similar to Resident Evil.

What I'm really curious about with True Crime is the extent of the sexual content.  I saw on the box that its rated 'M' and it contains sexual content.  The hookers in GTA is a HUGE turn-off for me and I want to make sure that it doesn't have anything like what GTA has (or like what Duke Nukem 3D has).

Well as i say i didnt see anything but i only played it for 5 minutes.. i can have a more extensive look when im round there again if you like and give you a better picture of it..

Eternal Darkness is not good for Christians to play. It doesn't mention any God, just that the universe was created by these malevolent entities that just so happen to not like humanity. It too has demons, except that the demons don't dissolve--they burst into sprays of blood. If you see too many of these monsters, you will, eventually, go insane, and see some innovative, as well as disturbing, stuff. The volume on the tv will flutuate, and the game will notify you that your controller has come unplugged. You battle demons, and the game features standard archetypes of heroes and villains. Really, it depends on what you're comfortable with. Certainly, the game is less dark than Silent Hill. If you enjoyed that, then you might want to jump for Eternal Darkness. You should also check out Christian Spotlight's Guide 2 Games. You can find that in the Links section of ccgr.org.

true crime is bad its got hooketrs in it and gay pimps and gay people cussing nasty sayings and as a christian I say all peopel should stay well away from the game

Back